Message won’t go through

So I pm thum and it’s been 2 days and I still don’t get a response I put there name in the post but and no response EX. @name

Which user in particular. They may have not seen your message.

UPS that’s all and some more from sometime ago

So you are talking about @UPSVirtual?

Yes I still have not got a response I smimed a acitc one month ago

You shouldn’t really be concerned, most VA’s can take up to a few more days (about 5 I would say) all you can do is be patient, if you don’t get anything back after a week perhaps you should reach out to their account again or contact their CEO

I did look

Virtual Airline accounts are not always frequently checked, so if you’re in need of assistance I recommend you directly contact that staff member in charge through the IFC. You can always find their tags at ifvarb.com and more specifically through https://ifvarb.com/database.php?action=view&xid=161 if the matter at hand is rather urgent. Nonetheless you should give them time to reply. It takes a few days at a time from experience.

2 Likes

According to the account info, the account was last checked on August 2020.Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 9.56.42 AM

1 Like

Looks like it’s pretty self-explanatory now. UPS Virtual could well be an inactive VA already with last check dates like those.

1 Like

This is good enough

and
@LordWizrak look

Why did you invite 7 individual people and the VA account? You could have just done the VA Account, the CEO, and maybe the Head Recruiter

4 Likes

Hey!

I have seen you mention this in a few other threads. All im going to say is that UPS VA could be busy developing things or making changes or accepting pilots. Simple answer:

Stop making threads/replies about this they will get back to you.

Also a reminder VA’s accept you as a pilot making threads saying they are taking to long to get back to you will likely not help your case.

5 Likes

Uhhh, Why’d you invite 7 people to the PM? As @KTJ_Mitchell said, I’d think the CEO and a Recruiter would be fine.

UPS Virtual also hasn’t been active lately as the staff members have lives outside of the community including school starting up, families, and holidays.

4 Likes

If the official account hasn’t been around for a while, you might be best served to find a new VA. They come and go.

5 Likes