Meridiana 767-300ERW

Source: https://cdn.jetphotos.com/full/6/45616_1489265280.jpg

This is a really nice and classy livery. I think it fits the 767 really well. Please vote if you like it!

Someone else requested the same thing. Can a moderator please close the older one.

General Information:
Meridiana S.p.A., operating as Meridiana (formerly named as Alisarda S.p.A and Meridiana fly S.p.A), is a privately owned Italian airline headquartered in Olbia with its main base at Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport. It operates scheduled and charter flights to domestic, European and intercontinental destinations from several Italian bases. Some of its operations are carried out by its subsidiary Air Italy under the Meridiana brand.

The company was set up with the name of Alisarda on 29 March 1963 by Aga Khan Prince Karīm al-Hussaynī with the aim of promoting tourism in Sardinia. Scheduled flights commenced in 1964.

In 1989, 35% of new stock was released to new shareholders to strengthen the company and the name Meridiana was adopted on 3 May 1991. The first international services were operated later in 1991 to Barcelona, Paris, London, and Frankfurt.

Source:

Nice livery - I love the retro feel…

1 Like

I would much rather have their -200 as it’s one of the last ones still flying passengers in the world.

But we dont have the -200 in IF currently

Don’t forget to vote for your own request - otherwise no one else will see the point!

1 Like