Mercy Air Operations @ 2VE2, 2VE8

Do you ever look at an @AndrewWu spotting topic and experience a heart attack from from his utterly mid photography joke, realizing you are hours away from the closest hospital? Fear not, Mercy Air is there to help.

Like said in the previous topic, medevac aviation has been more of a discreet passion of mine. Lately, I have been investing more time into photographing some Mercy Air helicopters operating around Las Vegas Valley. Mercy Air is unique to other medevac companies as each base has it’s own specially painted helicopter.

All photos taken on Canon EOS SL3.

Mercy Air 21 lifting off from the Spring Valley Hospital after a patient transfer from Pahrump, NV. (2 blackhawks passing by next to the the tail. 👀)

1/250 | F/13 | ISO100

Mercy Air 24 landing into Pahrump for a refuel. The livery looking a bit extraterrestrial.

1/800 | F/8 | ISO100

Shoutout to the flight paramedic/nurse for the signals. 👍🤙

1/200 | F/8 | ISO100

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Nikon D800E
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Nikkor 17-35mm F/2.8
Nikkor 50mm F/1.8
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

20 Likes

Mercy pour ces belles photos!

2 Likes

Mercy pour la gentille réponse! (I do not speak baugette.)

2 Likes

Did you mean: @AvioesEJogos

1 Like

Nah, Andrew is probably one of the most boring photographers on this forum, like…

how is this any good? smh my head

4 Likes

I’ve tried teaching him stuff, but he refuses to put anything into practice.

2 Likes

Every day.

2 Likes

Great shots as always. Love the colors!

1 Like

As a med chopper spotter, I approve of these photos… Also good to know for the next time I am I Vegas

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.