Menthesuphisth’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A—

Great to hear you decided to carry on!

[CLOSED] at LTAC - Ankara Esenboğa Airport² @ TS server

• The frequencies that are active are Ground and Tower
  • Active time from 14:30 Zulu
  • Dep.- and Lnd RWS: 21R and 21L
  • Patternwork and straight departure is welcomed.
  • Expect long taxiway.

Funfacts ;
²: Ankara Esenboğa Int’l Airport is the international airport of Ankara, the capital of Turkey.
³: Ankara Esenboğa Int’l Airport was awarded as the best airport in Europe by ACI Europe !!

im ON my WAY

1 Like

I’m unfortunately on mobile data atm when I was supposed to be home but I’ll still be available to join just be aware of random disconnections.

1 Like

Amazing work! Only one error which I think was that you should have told airforce to enter left downwind of 22L instead of right when he was on upwind and I was on long final rwy 22L so there was enough space to enter crosswind without a collision.

Other than that, you were amazing with the instructions.

1 Like

first of all thanks for flying by! HAHAHA, thanks for the feedback I do not know why, but I also though about that error! when are you going to open? I will fly by then 😆

Well I have official private training at 9:30 so probably in an hour so for me it will be an hour before training as it is 7:21 here

1 Like

[CLOSED] at LFMN - Palm Springs Int'l Airport² @ TS server

• Active time from 15:45 Zulu
  • Dep.- and Lnd RWS: 31R and 31L

Funfacts ;
¹: KPSP was built as a United States Army Air Corps emergency landing field in 1939 on land owned by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians due to its clear weather and its proximity to March Field and the Los Angeles area.
²: While flying out of Palm Springs International Airport, you can choose from the following carriers, most of which are offered on a seasonal basis only: WestJet, United, United Express, Virgin America, Sun Country Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Eagle, Delta, JetBlue, Allegiant Air, Air Canada, and Alaska Airlines.
³:

I would but I’m not home rn

1 Like

Will stay the whole day open, so you can come when you have time :-)!

Now that’s true dedication! I should be able to in around an hour

1 Like

Update regarding Palm Spring Int’l airporrt area, fly careful since there is a large mountain next to the airport! These mountains are called: Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument

1 Like

Amazing work on the sequencing etc! You corrected your transition altitude and sequenced me when I turned crosswind early.

2 Likes

I have practicals in an hour😖

1 Like

Very good controlling. Everything was handled well… Except when I was on transition you have me 2500. Your field is 500 and there was a jet lining up to take off so it should have been 1500 + field elevation + 1000 for vertical separation.
Well done.

2 Likes

He corrected it when I tried pointing it out to him

1 Like

Yes he did indeed

Both thanks for coming to Palm Spring Int’l airport! I will keep in mind for the transition!!

Totally forgot about this! Will not anymore!

Palm Spring Int'l Airport is currently closed, have been open for almost 2h 30m. My phone is hot like an oven hahaha.. Will continue after 1 hour! (So at 19:15 ZULU)

1 Like

[CLOSED] at LFMN - Liège Airport² @ TS server

• Active time from 21:00 Zulu
  • Dep.- and Lnd RWS: 23R and 23L

Funfacts ;
¹: Liège Airport is mainly focusing on air freight. At the end of 2018, it was the 7th biggest cargo airport in Europe and the 22nd biggest in the world.
²: Liège is a city in Belgium. It is the cultural centre of the Walloon (French speaking region of Belgium, the nothern region Dutch/Flemish is predominantly spoken) region of Belgium and the capital of the province of Liège
³:

Winds too strong

1 Like