Memphis ground control is too crazy!

I went from Auckland to Memphis Airport, which is the feature of 2020/06/29. First, there was something wrong with the control of the tower, but I was able to deal with it with my careless mistake. But! There was a user who was crossing the runway before me when I was taxiing to the apron from about Memphis Airport, and even though I proceeded the taxi route before me, I contacted me that the completion was stopped. I’ve been It’s unfair and uncomfortable to give me a stop order and give me a breach, even though it’s not a place to stop without crossing the runway!

Hi. Do you know the name of the controller? If you don’t, can you provide the time that this happened at?

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply! I remember the controller name. I’m IFATC Shiv. In terms of the situation, I was waiting for me as if I was on the runway for a while even though I had the permission to cross the runway and I had time to cross over. There was no order to stop after crossing the runway, but it’s strange to get me a warning and give me a warning!

Hmmm, sounds odd. Sorry I can’t help you since I wasn’t controlling or flying at the time, but @Shiv can contact you privately (he’s been notified with this tag) and discuss the situation. Thanks for reaching out!

1 Like

I’ll pm you

Thanks for the deal! I’m sorry to bother you. Now, I would like to talk to the person and deal with it! Thank you for your help!

2 Likes