Memorial Day

Memorial Day is falling upon those here in the United States, it’s a day to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice so we can live freely today.

Personally I want to say “thank you” to our IFC’ers who have served in the Armed Forces and that currently are still serving. Thank you!

8 Likes

@Asneed8706 Here’s to you and to other servicemen with us or not. 👍🏻

2 Likes

@Asneed8706 thank you! Even though we know the Army is still better ;) #BiasComment lol

1 Like

Let’s not forget our very own @Tyler_Shelton!!! Thanks for your service!! 🙂 And to all other former and current armed forces members, we thank you for The sacrifices you have made for all of us!!!

2 Likes

Memorial Day is not about thanking anyone who is still alive. It is about honoring those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to our country. The brace men and women who have willingly given their life to fight for yours. We have Veterans Day and Armed Forces Day to celebrate the living. I don’t mean to be a party pooper here, far from it. I just know that there are a few service members who don’t appreciate this day being all about them.

So to that, let’s thank the combined 1.1 Million soldiers who have fallen in battle to protect our nation throughout history!

4 Likes

Agreed as I wrote in my very first sentence. No problem being a party pooper! =)

1 Like

I will be a party pooper here. This forum is for Infinite Flight, and however strongly some may feel, this topic is unrelated to the simulator. Additionally, there are many other countries that have memorial days, of which we do not have topics on this forum for and would be shut down. Nations such as the USA or the UK are not exempt from this.

8 Likes