Member benefits on IFC?

Hi guys,

I am not too sure on what’s the difference between a member and a basic? because today I just to to TL2 I don’t what I can do compared to being a basic

2 Likes

Below is a brief list of benefits you receive once you become a member here on the IFC:

“You can now send invitations from your user page or individual topics, create group personal messages, and have more likes per day.”
Additionally, you’ll be able to post in new categories now, e.g - #features, #real-world-aviation etc etc

-Sourced from the member badge

1 Like

Oh ok so it’s similar to basic level? @Luke_M

Maybe this will help. 🙂

Basic User (TL-1)
If a new user is willing to spend a little time reading, posting, and liking, they will quickly be promoted to the first trust level. TL1 users can flag posts and send private messages (PM).

Member User (TL-2)
Once reaching TL2, you may now post feature requests as well as participate in other restricted categories. Additionally, TL2 users have an increased number of daily likes available. Moderators cannot see how close you are to achieving TL2.

This topic below provides a lot of information and will also answer more of your questions. You will be able to create topics in the #features, #real-world-aviation, #real-world-aviation:spotting and #live:events Category.

6 Likes