Long flight with the triple seven including amazing scenery. Back in the days I’ve flew this route with the ATC schedule, the first day there was ATC at YMML🇦🇺 and the second day there was ATC at EHAM🇳🇱. I have used step climb as usual with long haul/ ultra long haul routes. The flight time was around 19 hours.
Information about this flight;
• Server: expert server
• Aircraft: Boeing 777-200(ER)
• Airline: KLM royal Dutch airlines.
• Departure airport: Melbourne Airport YMML🇦🇺.
• Arrival airport: Amsterdam Schiphol airport EHAM🇳🇱.
• Cruise speed: MACH 0.85
• Cruise altitude: FL300 - FL320 - FL340 - FL360 - FL380 - FL400
• Flight time: 19 hours and 8 minutes.
At Melbourne with a 737 from Qantas 🇦🇺.
Departure out of Melbourne🇦🇺.
Flying above the Australian🇦🇺 desert.
Flying above the Indian Ocean 🌊.
Sunrise above India 🇮🇳.
Amazing scenery above Afghanistan 🇦🇫.
Flying above Ukraine 🇺🇦.
Turning base for landing at Amsterdam 🇳🇱.
At the gate with a KLM A350.
What do you think about this post?