Mega JFK Event - Remastered

Hey Can i Fly To Cairo?
Egyptair 77Er
I will take gat 60

1 Like

Since Egyptair Uses Terminal 1 IRL, I assigned you on Terminal 1 Gate 2 Instead!

Can I fly a JetBlue A321 to KMCO please

1 Like

Assigned You On Terminal 5 Gate 20!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can I switch to this American E175 to Norfolk

1 Like

Hey can I also switch my flight please? JetBlue A320 to DCA please

1 Like

Sure Thing!

Of Course !

1 Like

Can I switch to a delta B763 to EGLL please

1 Like

Of Course!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Could I please get Gate 20 at Terminal 5 I will fly with a JetBlue A321 to Guayaquil

1 Like

Of Course!

American Airlines Flyin from Charlotte Douglas E175

1 Like

Signed You Up!

1 Like

Thank you @Haydentheavgeek

1 Like

FedEx Virtual Event Sponsorship Banner

This Event Is Officially Sponsored By FedEx Virtual!

“FedEx Virtual is the largest cargo-only Virtual Airline currently operating on the Infinite Flight platform, with our pilot base consistently averaging 130+ members and 3351+ real-world flight routes. We strive to please our members looking for the laid-back fun-going Virtual Airline as well as those looking for the feel of realism. Our members gain access to all FedEx Liveried aircraft from day one, that’s right!..the trainee can fly any of our FedEx liveried aircraft. With exception of our codeshare aircraft, we want our guys out flying and having a great time. Whether you are a FedEx Express enthusiast or just someone that has a more broad love of the cargo aspect of aviation on the Infinite Flight platform, we have something for you. Come check us out…Happy flying!”

3 Likes

Hello! I would like to take this gate with a KLM A330 if possible, please! (Fly out)

1 Like

I hope I can join but I will let you know soon. Also, by the way, Virgin Atlantic uses 4A in terminal 4.

1 Like