Medium Haul Flight Recommendations

Hi IFC!

I am seeking recommendations for medium haul flights that are anywhere in between 1h 45m and 3h. These can be located anywhere and any aircraft works!

Thank you and happy landings!

12 Likes

If you want some great routes I suggest you look at these 2 topics.

9 Likes

There are quite a lot of those typed of flights, and some that I would recommend are ones that are from the UK as there are a lot of good ones that I know of. The countries and places I recommend are:
Italy-Sardinia
Portugal-Algarve
Greece-Corfu
Morocco-Agadir
Spain-Majorca
Spain-Ibiza
Hope this helps

7 Likes

Denver - Orange County
Dallas - Palm Springs

7 Likes

London Heathrow - Reykjavik

Around 2 hrs 50

Recommend 757 Icelandair

6 Likes

Dublin To Malaga

Around 2hrs

Aer Lingus A350/A320

5 Likes

Currently I am flying KMCO-KEWR on United 757. It’s around 2:10.

5 Likes

KLAX-KSLC Jetblue A320
KBOS-KMCO Jetblue A321 or A320
KEWR-KFLL Jetblue A320
TJSJ-KMCO Jetblue A320
KMCO-KBDL Jetblue A320
KFLL-KALB Jetblue A320
KJFK-MYNN Jetblue A320
KBOS-KTPA Jetblue A320

4 Likes

dublin to Barcelona is around 3 hours long. it is a nice route to fly. ryanair 737 800

3 Likes

I recommend taking s7 airbus a319 and taking it from Moscow to some Russian airports like: Ufa, Barnaul, Syktyvkar, many others. 👌

3 Likes

I would do a flight from KDAL-KLGA, very good flight to see the eastern and southern United States. Fun fact: I’ve flown Southwest Airlines on this route IRL.

2 Likes

I recommend SPJC-MMMX. A +5h flight were you can admire the mountains of Los Andes

2 Likes

You should do Chicago O’Hare (KORD) to Denver (KDEN) landing in Denver is fun and challenging at the same time! The flight is around 2 hours

1 Like

Houston (KIAH) to Roatan (MHRO) is a good flight to do, it has a beautiful landing on the island, you can fly there in a narrow body jet, I use the United 737-800 when I do that route

1 Like

LAX to MEX in air mexico B737-700

1 Like

Medium hauls are usually 4-6 hrs long.
1.45 - 3 hrs is regarded as short haul.
Long haul would be 7-11hrs
Ultra long haul above 11hrs
😜

2 Likes

I don’t have the patience for long hauls, I can do a medium haul though. But if I’m just sitting around watching TV I can maybe do a 7 hour flight.

2 Likes

You could do KGRR-KDEN, KGRR-KMIA, KGRR-KIAH

2 Likes

Hello!

There are probably 50+ topics around this place with various route recommendations. Strongly recommend you utilize the search function by clicking the magnifying glass up on the right side of the page and search :)