Mediterranean Sea Region!

Would you like to see Mediterranean Sea Region in future on INFINITE FLIGHT?

• choice Yes, i would like
  • choice No, i don’t like

0 voters

6 Likes

Would be very big, I doubt Infinite Flight would implement this due to performance issues. Mobile devices can’t handle a big and complex region.

It may appear when Global Flight is implemented.

2 Likes

I think it Will be the size off Chicago
So it is possible

2 Likes

I know this will be hard working.

1 Like

Ok, have thought flight over the See and all countries will be can make to close. this will be hard working, but will be make a more fun example from greece to spain flying…
Infinite Flight on console(PS4,Xbox one) will be in future excellence.

1 Like

hmm you might want to check a map on that…

Chicago Region is aprox 164nm East to West and 160nm North to South whilst the Med as shown on the map above is 2500nm East to West and 1000nm North to South.

Would love to see it as part of an expanded European Region or in Global Flight in the future…

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

any extra regions i am up for!

1 Like

If they include Dubrovnik I’m in!

1 Like

Do you like short Flight? :-)

1 Like

My Suggest Price was be for the Mediterranean Sea Region!

€ 12,99
$ 14,99
£ 9,99

Apple/Google/Amazon choose the pricing.

3 Likes

yeah oh right…(-: Ive forget it…

Since when!?

2 Likes

I discussed it because I wanted to know why the US payed $4.99 which is £3.30 something ( it was when I enquired ) but the UK still had to pay £3.99. I was informed that FDS do not choose the pricing. I guess it’s just an asking price they offer and then your OS provider do the rest.

2 Likes

Way too big for phones to handle and it will take hours to go across the region. But it would be cool to have!

1 Like

Oh oops! I misunderstood what you were saying.

1 Like

As said the region is very large and hard to recreate, check my older post of Gibraltor Scenery which requests southern Spain and Northern tip of Africa

1 Like

Ohhh my god yes yes we need this. Would be challenging to land on the rocky coastline :)
If I were FDS I would implant the costlines of balkan and greece. Simply a must!

1 Like

@Ismael_Chlebus posted this comments…

@Ismael_Chlebus
Hi! I want to propose a new amazing region! That region is in Europe ,at Spain. The airports avaliable on that region are a lot!

not my photo >>> @Ismael_Chlebus <<<

PicsArt_12-26-09.23.25.jpg638x514 81.5 KB
Here is the airports:
Barcelona-El Prat Airport
Valencia Airport
Mallorca Airport
Alicante-Elche Airport
Mahón Airport
Ibiza Airport
Castellón Airport
Reus Airport
That map Could be awesome and me and other pilots will want to play in!! Thank you so much :D

5 Likes