Meanwhile on Expert / Point Pilot to Tutorials

This pilot probably isn’t on the forum. I can’t find his name.
He’s flying on his own and using ‘Flight of 10’.
He has around 400 flights and around 400 violations as well.
It would probably be a good thing when someone could point out to this pilot where the tutorials are to be found. He could clearly benefit from a couple of them.
I wish there was a way to do that.

Maybe an ATC message should be added like: “Please check the forum for a tutorial on how to use call signs.”.

5 Likes

Get an ATC and then say check forum for instructions.

1 Like

That’s not easy when you’re flying.

2 Likes

Oh, yes saw him some days ago. But if he is nit on the forum there will be no way to contact him.

1 Like

Maybe an ATC message should be added like: “Please check the forum for a tutorial on how to use call signs”?

1 Like

Yeah, lots of people don’t know about the rule for “flight of XX”. The main problem is that they wouldn’t check it out even if you send them the message.

1 Like

That is just sad.
Making it a ghostable offense isn’t the answer either.
Just kicking him off the server again and again until he returns with a proper call sign would probably do the trick.

2 Likes

How can you have 395 violations & /till be grade 3

1 Like

I was wondering that myself.

1 Like

Wait. This guy is hacking?

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

He is using a hack to have so many violations but still be grade 3

1 Like

Is that even possible?

1 Like

The tutorials are imbedded (kinda) in the app itself but only if you navigate to the little question mark in the top left of the menu screen. When you click on them, they take you directly to the forum tutorial that you’ve chosen, but I think the developers could make the tutorials even more accessible. I think that was great what the developers did, believe me, but I think it. could be improved. Maybe add the tutorial section on the main home menu screen, for example. If more inexperienced playlets see this tutorial option on the menu screen, they are more likely to read it.

That’s my two cents.

2 Likes

The “check help pages” command has been replaced with “please check the forum for tutorials”.

5 Likes

400 violations of a hefty amount, since he isn’t on the forums we can’t tell him much of anything, like everyone said, and I don’t think reporting him would be of much use due to the fact that his callsign isn’t inappropriate it’s just following the rules incorrectly, atc would probably be the only one close to fixing this

1 Like

They can be grade three. It just depends on when their last violation was. Something tells me they enjoy a day on expert followed by a few days on to. Repeat…

98% use “flight of” wrong.
90% use “heavy/super” wrong
Political is annoying but I’m not going to ghost for it.
Many just forget to change it from previous flights. Like people flying a KLM livery with an American Airlines callsign. Meh.

Now a callsign of 00000000007, 9696969696969696, and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz will be ghosted since it it takes a while to read the callsign. They are trying to be annoying and they know it.

5 Likes

Usually I forget to change my callsign, then I ask for pushback and I change it after, so it’s like:
Me: United 0203, ready for pushback.
Ground: United 0203, pushback approved.
‘Oh I forgot to change my callsign.’
(30 seconds later)
Me: Pushback approved, Velocity 0203
Sometimes I think the controller gets confused. 😂

5 Likes

Yeah I see that happen all the time. I’m like “wait I heard xxx but now I see yyyy”. Lol

3 Likes

Lol yeah…😅i can think of more atc commands tht should be added but it wont be a realistic atc command…just for a thought would add some as i have seen it anoying for a controller

KLM 901: inbound and requesting for 09 at KSAN
ATC: enter right downwind 27
ATC: enter right downwind 27
KLM 901: KLM 901 is on right downwind 27
ATC: thats your left downwind KLM 901
ATC: am not deaf KLM 901…continue left downwind …number 2 traffic to follow is on left base
KLM 901: request freq change
ATC:stay on my freq

Then KLM cuts in front the aircraft on base and nose dives from left onto runway 27 at 290 knots…
😅😅😂

Have seen many such occassions…and u wish if the controller have had more options to tell the pilot he is not eligible to fly in IF😀😅😃

4 Likes