MEA-Air Liban Airbus A330-200

The old topic was closed so I decided to make a new one.

Infinite flight currently only has the Middle East Airlines (also known as Air Liban) livery for the A321, but the A321 is not in use anymore for MEA and that’s why I’m requesting the A330-200 livery, and also because it’s suitable for longer hauls.
The airline used to have three variants of airbuses in their fleet consisting of, A320s, A321s and A332s. Currently they only have two types of airbus, thirteen A320s and five A332s.

MEA routes:

Europe:
Brussels, Larnaca, Paris, London, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Madrid, Athens, Geneva, Nice, Copenhagen.

The Gulf:
Jeddah, Riyadh, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Dammam, Kuwait, Doha, Medina.

Middle East:
Amman, Al Najaf, Basra, Baghdad, Cairo, Erbil, Istanbul, Yerevan.

Africa:
Abidjan, Lagos, Accra.

Facts about MEA:

• National airline for Lebanon
  • A SkyTeam member
  • Founded 31 MAY 1945 in Beirut, Lebanon
  • Callsign: Cedar Jet
  • The tree on the tail is a Lebanese cedar and it’s a national symbol of Lebanon since they have them in the Lebanese nature. (That’s why the airlines call sign is ‘‘Cedar Jet’’

MEAA330Credits: Middle East Airlines

P.S If you only like the A330-200 aircraft, there is a separate request for it that you can find in the features category.

I remember seeing this in CDG! I am out of votes, but I hope that we can see this when the rework comes!

3 Likes

Yeah it flies there alot! :)

2 Likes

Would definitely be a great addition. Would also offer some interesting routes :)

2 Likes

I know! I really hope they will add it. 😍

1 Like

I voted it already…

1 Like

You got my vote. I am flying on this plane next week from OLBA to OMDB.

2 Likes

Thats awesome! And thank you. 😊

Hopefully they would add the MEA a332. Deffo got my vote:)

1 Like

I hope so too! We need this 😃.

1 Like

They still haven’t added it?!?!🤭🤔

Im Lebanese ;)

1 Like

They still haven’t added any new A330 liveries yet and they don’t have the A330-200 airbus but hopefully when they do, the MEA livery will be one of them 😍

1 Like

@Hani_Freij and @JoeHaddad,

They will be adding in a ton of A330 liveries when we eventually get the A330 Rework, however we don’t know when that will be!

3 Likes

I really hope they see this though! 😬

I believe we need more MEA aircrafts in infinite flight.

3 Likes

For sure!!

Hope to see this livery soon. :)

1 Like

I hope so too! 🙏

1 Like

Do you know if Beirut Airport is still open ?

2 Likes

Yes, it is open and running, no flights delayed or canceled as a result of the explosion from what I see.

3 Likes