MD90 and variants addition

I’ve always wanted to see the mad dog in IF and it just has not been released. I’m pretty sure this has not been suggested but I would love to the MD90 or even its variants added to the game after the A350 or reworks and stuff because there are many livery’s (especially the late nineties to the two thousands) and it’s a nice plane to fly.
It also has an amazing engine sound,and speaking of engine sound,we should add a specific engine sound to each aircraft too! That would be pretty cool.But the MD90 and variants are a big hole on the aircraft list and I’m sure many newcomers to IF may be surprised that there is no MD series aircraft.And If anyone thinks we should not add this because it’s an old and going outa business aircraft ,look at past additions MD11 DC10 those are old planes and they got added.Hopefully everyone reads and considers :)imagehttp
Credit Pinterest
![image|459x320](upload://m9Wfi5CtLtOwrto5lHscM15YL29.jpeg

Sorry but this is a duplicate. :(
Please check before creating a topic:)

Also, only one pic per topic please

I think they will be introduced with the rework of 717-200

Darn I spent 10 minutes to see if there was a duplicate lol sry

1 Like

Please do not speculate about upcoming features, especially when you have no evidence.
The 717 is a completely different plane by a different company
It’s like me saying that the A350 will be added because we have the 787

1 Like

Just because the plane looks alike and the details look the same ,does not mean a similar looking plane will be added with another similar looking plane ,a lot of similar looking planes are actually very different

1 Like

Ok a mod can close this as this is pointless now

The last reply of that topic was posted 1 year ago! Why don’t people just look at the date. It’s pretty annoying

I think you can leave this open, just remove one picture since can only have 1 in a feature request.

Oh I swear it said 2

1. One feature per topic. Comments must also relate to this feature
  2. Do not spam. More than 2 or 3 feature requests in a day is an abuse of the category
  3. 1 picture per request. A small minority of requests will be permitted a second photo for the purpose of context
  4. Give credit to the owners of any photo you use. You must do this by citing the owners name and also provide a link to the photos original location
1 Like

No need to post that I go though those to remind myself :)

1 Like

Also, before I go off, just wanted to tell you that you should vote for your own request.

Cya!

Ha lol see ya enjoy the skies

717-200 is the commercial name of an aircraft developed as MD95. mine did not want to be a speculation.