MD-11 and DC-10 65% Done

I may have misheard, but in the podcast it was said the MD-11 and DC-10 are about 70% done. What do you guys think? Where will you fly with these two new planes?

20 Likes

Wait, where the hell did your hear this?

(where in the podcast)

7 Likes

It’s true I heard it one of the first questions I believe :)

7 Likes

42 minutes 33 seconds

9 Likes

Pretty sure it was 65%

6 Likes

Me too, I heard 60℅.

1 Like

65 to 70%, so about 70% with rounding lol

7 Likes

Be accurate or don’t put a number. Essentially it would be false information if you don’t put what they said.

10 Likes

Any pics of the plane

No pictures of the aircraft.

1 Like

I didn’t think they would have got this far on it already, working on global!

3 Likes

I think their team has really expanded, if you’ve seen Laura’s Instagram, a lot of her pictures include developers I’ve never seen!

5 Likes

Wow! The development seems to be faster than I thought! Looking forward for the trijets

3 Likes

It’s pretty much similar to last year, I don’t think Mark was there, and I’m pretty sure Kevin is new.

1 Like

They said Kevin is rgba8- the mysterious one. As far as I know he isn’t new to FDS compared to Mark. I know for sure I’ve seen rgba8 mentioned long before Mark showed up.

They’ve actually got to 70%

Oh yeah, he hasn’t been on here for a while.

Jarno said around 65-70%. That would be for the 3D model, textures and liveries.

1 Like

Ok so we have about 350+ destinations and these are some of our routes. Hmmm… I would choose to fly from Memphis to Anchorage on the MD11. Should be a scenic route going over the Rockies and eventually flying along the Canadian coast line.

7 Likes

Only 3 to/from Australia 😞
At least Qantas used a Martinair DC-10 in 1980 to do some domestic flights in Australia. Hopefully that livery is added.
I’d fly the DHL 757 from Sydney to Auckland when Global is added (that’s the route they fly from Australia).

2 Likes