McDonnell Douglas MD80 Family ( MD-80 )

Whenever this beautiful bird gets added, someone should create a topic or post w/screenshots with the lyrics “Who let the dogs out!?” :)

4 Likes

bumping the dog again!

5 Likes

Bump, get this into IF!

5 Likes

Im baffled at how the 737MAX has over twice the votes this has and it’s just a variant of an existing aircraft.

5 Likes

The majority of IFC just wants whatever is in service with the large airlines today, not so much what came before it (like the MD-80)

3 Likes

The unfortunate truth…

Hopefully we can get this plane in IF, and start a swing for more classic aircraft to be added in the future!

5 Likes

A little bump for the only classic plane that holds the greatest chance for getting added

6 Likes

The first and last time I flew this legend was delta MD88s 3 years before retirement 26E EWR-ATL-RDU

3 Likes

Please vote for this! Amazing old bird much needed in IF!

2 Likes

The A220 just got confirmed. That’s one less Aircraft in front of us. Let’s get some A220 voters with that newly freed vote on #TeamMD-80

4 Likes

I would use but my freed vote on the MD-80, but I already voted

2 Likes

Would love to get the Austral or Andes livery if this aircraft gets added in the future.

1 Like

With the A220 being added I figured this is in need of a bump. Instead of a flying computer what about an iconic classic aircraft? Oh, and best of all… it had more then 10 operators.

15 Likes

Best comment I’ve seen on this thread 😂😂

5 Likes

Nah man I like my brand new aircraft without any operators more.

5 Likes

A quick look at the past and present operators list seems to show there’s at least 100 operators from all over the world

2 Likes

This looks like a paradise in the skies

1 Like

Credit
Just gonna leave this here

9 Likes

Cough All Boeing Cough

2 Likes

If this got added I’d be in it every single day

4 Likes