McDonnell Douglas MD-11/DC-10 Livery Tracking Thread

I really don’t know sorry 😐

1 Like

For anyone who was on LiveFlight was she flying an “unknown aircraft”

1 Like

He is right! Please do make it a wiki

2 Likes

It is a wiki. Only regulars can edit wikis.

3 Likes

You Beat me to it:-(

1 Like

Now I think this MD-11 post is a prank to us after that Global Post. I think that MD-11 post is from Infinite Flight if I look closely and after reading some comments in Instagram. How easy can I be pranked by others xD

8 Likes

Emirates and Qatar airways use to have MD 11 cargo. Emirates still owns one in commemoration and it’s over near the training academy in the far corner of DXB. I went with my dads friends once and saw it.

1 Like

Qatar Airways have never had the MD11, passenger nor cargo version. And Emirates does have one MD-11F, but it’s leased and not even in the Emirates livery.
This is what the ‘Emirates’ MD-11F looks like. (Credit: https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/stock/3751.jpg)

7 Likes

No emirates has a md 11 and use to have more ( no clue how many). They were in their livery and still there is one in the livery left. They built the flight school around it they teach the pilots in it and how to look st the mechanics of the plane.

2 Likes

9 Likes

But according to Wikipedia and google, no photo of an Emirates MD11 comes up, not even an article (except the for the cargo lease mentioned above). Surely if it existed then there would at least be some pictures or discussions about it 🤔

P.S. If you have a picture to prove me wrong then I would happily see it.

Also, that Qatar Airways MD11 is a photoshop 🤷🏻‍♂️

7 Likes

It’s photoshopped. Qatar Airways never owns/lease a single MD-11 in their history 😉

Qatar Airways Fleet History

And A7-MDA isn’t a real airplane registration

A7-MDA Search Result

7 Likes

Tracking thread people. 'Nuff said.

35 Likes

Catch me in flight, how bout dat?

7 Likes

I will give you a cookie and my paypal if you never say that again on this forum @Rabbit

3 Likes

Hey, if he doesn’t want that… Ill take it.

2 Likes

hey its “how how dah” now “how bout dat”

1 Like

Imma need yo SSN and CCN and I’ll give you 20mil

1 Like

Back on topic, you three. Please and thank you.

3 Likes

I’m guessing all of the airline liveries will be the old ones they out in the MD/DC’s? Like AAL having the old livery on the MD-11 as an example.

2 Likes