McDonnell Douglas MD-11/DC-10 Livery Tracking Thread

A Centurion Cargo MD-11F would be the awesome if it was added, love that livery.

4 Likes

This is not a place for requests. This is merely a tracking thread

5 Likes

I dont know but im seriously sick of waiting

2 Likes

We’ve just gotta be patient. Trust me, it will be worth it ;)

5 Likes

Yes i know but everything has its limits. We’ve been waiting more than a year

2 Likes

No we haven’t. It’s been 8 months.

19 Likes

Some more politely than others…

You are welcome to develop, render, model and code the physics for a plane but if not just be quiet

19 Likes

There’s no way his post sound like a livery request.

There’s a slight big difference between saying “A Centurion Cargo MD-11F would be the awesome if it was added, love that livery.” and “Please developers, add the Centurion livery to the MD-11!!!”.

14 Likes

Sorry, i meant global and i confused topics too!

Good luck to the devs on constructing and finishing global. I can’t wait for the MD-11 & DC-10’s to come out. Safe finnishings! And thanks!!! 🙏🙏🙏

8 Likes

Look at the link it says Globemaster III refuling by an Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker, do you see a C-130 in that. No.

He meant that the picture looks like a camera view on the C-130 in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Please read @A-FitzGerald’s post again and read @nicochile2’s post again. Thank you.

1 Like

I am surprised we haven’t recieved much info on the MD11/DC10 lately. I guess we will just have to wait for the update to find out more! :)

1 Like

I could stare at this picture for hours

-Cheers to Global

-Michael✈️

19 Likes

Awesome picture, can’t wait to muck around with the hopefully animated cargo door!

-Why do you need to put your name here?

5 Likes

The expected cargo door is probably the most amazing feature most likely coming.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I so used to writing business letters. I guess it is just a habit.

1 Like

Alright, then do it first thing monday morning xD

Any more pictures posted recently?

2 Likes

No there hasn’t been any Trijet pictures recently :(

2 Likes