McDonnell Douglas MD-11/DC-10 Livery Tracking Thread

There already is tyre squeal in the game but to hear it you have to be outside the cockpit view and land a certain way. If you land kinda hard, i find that sometimes make the tires squeal. It is very rare for it to squeal, but maybe they will change it to make the tyres squeal all the time and be heard in the cockpit.

9 Likes

Will the trijets in IF waste fuel just like IRL?

4 Likes

Hi!
Please avoid making posts that add nothing to the discussion. I thought there was a new livery not some ramble that means absolutely nothing.

20 Likes

Tyre squeal is often not heard in the cabin though. (In real life)

8 Likes

I think she might have hinted anotheir update that they might add wake turbulance, which would be cool and realistic

7 Likes

Laura says that she might make the iPhone X compatible for IF in the MD-11/DC-10 update (hopefully). Cross your fingers ;)

Edit: main post have been edited. Since Laura said “hopefully”, the iPhone X Compatibility will remain under Unconfirmed Features. When FDS states that the iPhone X will compatible (through an Instagram post or other social media), it will be moved to Confirmed Features.

16 Likes

Ok sorry for that. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Surely this topic should be reserved for features related directly to the aircraft, optimisation for a device isn’t really related much. Just my views anyway

4 Likes

@JT_Playz
If the tri-jets burn a lot of fuel in real life, then they will in IF, pretty much a lot of the things that the jets can do they can do in IF (cargo doors, refuel mid air etc)

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Feel free to remove it anytime. :)

3 Likes

It’s still coming with the update and good to know. I don’t see why not. I do suggest non aircraft things are put below and are indented, but no issue with putting them up.

2 Likes

I get the iPhone X shipped to my house between December 4-12 so it better be confirmed and the update better be released!🤞

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure FDS confirmed this livery a little while back in the comments of a recent IF Insta post. So will this be added to the top? If a regular adds this livery, it is a Northwest DC-10.

6 Likes

Just realized that the cargo door is open…

3 Likes

I feel like they are teasing us too much. It is driving me insane!

2 Likes

Yeah but then people moan that they want more information about the update, there is no winning 😂

6 Likes

The FedEx MD-11 is already comfired

4 Likes

Look this it is such a nice plane!

25 Likes

It really is, but that is from a while back and posted already by someone else.

5 Likes

Instagram has been really quite the last day or so after all the recent posts. It makes me wonder if the release is about to drop. Fingers crossed. The timing would be great if we can all sit around and enjoy the update over the long weekend with a belly full of turkey. LOL.

7 Likes