McDonnell Douglas MD-11/DC-10 Livery Tracking Thread

Ok @DeerCrusher @Christian_Richardson and @Daniel14, I’m sending you all a PM and we’ll debate it

4 Likes

So the American Airline’s MD-11 has been converted to a FedEx MD-11F that is currently flying! Neat!

3 Likes

That means that people have flown in a cargo plane.😂

2 Likes

Guys can we please stop the useless arguing…
I log into the community, and see 15 new posts in this topic. I think “Sweet, a new livery is confirmed”. Obviously not, it is just some arguing that doesn’t actually add more information. Only post here if a new livery is confirmed, or any development regarding this next update is published in social media.
Please please please?
Thanks.

6 Likes

Just flag them then… that is what flagging is for.

3 Likes

The DC-10 and md-11 dont have TRUCK tilt

download

images

No tilt

10 Likes

Hahahahaha, very funny

2 Likes

@Pilot999
McDonnell Douglas MD-11/DC-10 Livery Tracking Thread
This is a better pic of the MD-11 slight gear tilt

1 Like

There is no slight TRUCK tilt 😂😂😂

It’s only because the plane is flaring and the gear is attached to the plane. Not hanging of like a piece of string on a door handle

14 Likes

Can’t wait! Who gonna fly out of Louisville?

3 Likes

Well would ya look at this! That ping is flawless!

This will definitely improve the quality of YouTube videos, and allow us to judge landings!

21 Likes

Also notice how high quality both aircraft are!

2 Likes

Laura testing the network coding on the KC-10!

17 Likes

Posted 2 posts about yours, link to the video

2 Likes

Smoother frame rate with the testing as well

3 Likes

Screenshot_2017-11-11-16-16-46-1

In the description it says, “Still a lot of work to do before it’s ready.” I wonder if this new networking code will come with the MD 11/DC 10 update.

12 Likes

“Still a lot of work to do before it’s ready.” Now look the MD-11, sorry but it won’t be coming, a lot of work means a lot of work

5 Likes

So I guess we’ll see the new plane then the network stuff after, not bad!

4 Likes

Cant wait to fly that fire tanker just look at it in action https://youtu.be/AXEete8_tPs

1 Like
12 Likes