McDonnell Douglas MD-11 Chrome/Chime livery.

(Image Credit To: Airliners.net) So I know that there is an old topic on this but has closed. But if there is another topic like this that is still open then close this at your will. But now to info… So as you all know, McDonnel Douglas made the first and possibly last trijets. (Not to knowledgeable about McDonnel Douglas…) but in IF, we have no original factory liveries on the trijets SO FAR. But if there isn’t a plan to already add the factory livery, then here is a topic with a fair amount of information and free to debate about. If I need to change some things on/about this topic, then let me know down below and I will respond to you. Thanks 🙏!!!

i don’t think that is real, looks photoshopped

4 Likes

its from a flight sim

2 Likes

so it wasn’t ever real?

1 Like

This was the closest I could find t a factory livery for the md11
. It’s a DC-10 though…

Credit^^

3 Likes

they had a factory livery
just its not close to this one

6 Likes

Thats apparently not a real livery… But it looks so modern that I want it added

4 Likes

@JT_Playz
i suggest looking for a real photo instead of a flight sim photo, anyway, back on topic guys

1 Like

Well I never said that this was a real livery.

well then why would we have it in IF?

1 Like

Well… Um, to be fair, we have the EL AL 78K and that’s not coming IRL I believe. No need to Discourage this. Although I would personally prefer to have the real one as it’s more realistic.

3 Likes

There’s no point in adding something that doesn’t exist, if they add it, it will be the pic above

Wait, are you talking about the chrome livery?

no, this one

I’m pretty sure the chrime livery existed, there’s a couple of pictures out there.

(Not my pic)
Btw, if it’s photoshopped is very convincing…

6 Likes

No its not photo shopped. I have seen videos of the MD11 in this livery on IG.

2 Likes

Well some of you guys are complaining, there is one plane that I can tell you is fake. The Delta 787 is fake. Delta canceled their order for them after multiple reported cases of fuel leaks. Delta though, has multiple orders of the Airbus A350-900. So there actually are fake planes in IF.

1 Like

I’ll try to take your advice.

yeah, just search up MD-11 chrome livery

1 Like

Thanks I renamed this topic.