McDonnell Douglas DC-10 and MD-11 Rework

maybe an animated cockpit and a bit more liveries could be fine

3 Likes

Lately somehow I always imagined these two planes.

1 Like

Maybe they just need to animate the trim and the rims suspension as well animate the cockpit and new liveries.

3 Likes

I’m all for a rework, but as others have said, all these aircraft really need are working instruments. The model (with an exception, note the center engine exhaust of the PW4000)as well as the physics are well developed.

1 Like

I wish they can add the old United livery to the dc-10 also. Engine sound is also different than the other aircraft

2 Likes

Is truck tilt needed? I’d agree with adding a cabin and especially working instruments but I’m sure the rest of the MD11 would be up to current standards. Me thinks all it needs are working instruments for it to become up to standards. It’s quite a remarkable plane granted how overpowered it is, am wishing for working instruments by 20.2 or 21.1.

7 Likes

Yeah I can agree with that

1 Like

How about the older United livery for the dc-10 like the b777 has

2 Likes

Yeah but the rework cabin and instrument panel would take a lot less time than doing a total rework for like the b767 and etc.

Dont forget about the fire fighting ones!

I love this. My top DC-10 liveries:

image image image image
image image

13 Likes

We need this livery too!

9 Likes

I agree. 100%

2 Likes

More Brazil!

credit: PP-SOZ | McDonnell Douglas MD-11 | VASP | Graham Dinsdale Collection | JetPhotos

5 Likes

@FlyIf_0011IFPA I think about it model MD-11 in Brazil for 3 more were provided for airlines Varig, VASP, and TAM Airlines ← least from World Airways.

3 Likes

@FlyIf_0011IFPA

i saw it and the reason to what i posted was mainly because i think brazil is very underrepresented

1 Like

@FlyIf_0011IFPA Yes, they did. But, unfortunately, they 3 airlines in Brazil were retired no longer during passengers for MD-11 was gone very sad. Then and now use in the Cargo still.

2 Likes

I really hope that we can have this rework in 1 to 3 years, since the DC10 and MD11 are relatively new planes in Infinite Flight.
Some liveries we can have are:

MD11:

• Finnair
  • Korean Air
  • LTU International Airways
  • Sabena
  • Swissair
  • Varig
  • Vasp
    (Detail: I don’t think TAM’s MD11 are so important to be added to the simulator, unlike Varig, which was the largest commercial operator of the MD11, even operating 26 aircraft of this model)

DC10:

If this post have any problem, please tell me as fast as possible, i’m doing this post at 4 a.m. :)
Sources:

6 Likes

This aircraft series definitely needs a lot of love as it is one of the most underrated in-game fleets on IF. Cheers for this rework/feature request! ;)

3 Likes