MaxXCubVenture.. Successful 🤪 Photo's

MaxSez: Cold and windy mountain go. Mount Everest in all its beauty., Hillary Base Camp open for visits if you have the ( pejorative deleted)

1. Kat Departure 2. The “Wall” 3.the Beauty 4.Approach Hillary in a mountain clef 5.Route 6. Join up 7.Success…
14 Likes

Looked like a fun flight Max! Hopefully I can join when y’all take the Cub for a spin next time!

1 Like

Hey Max!
Hope you’re staying safe, I am no expert, but I think this belongs to the #screenshots-and-videos category.

Correct me if I am wrong! 🙂
Sincerely,
Omar.

2 Likes

I really don’t want to be a mod but if you move this to #screenshots-and-videos it won’t be allowed as you have the HUD in a few photos.

2 Likes

Don’t question him, trust me. Just don’t even try lol

1 Like

I mean who doesn’t like grandpa Max, eh? How could you not?

2 Likes

I saw your post… unfortunately wasn’t able to make it. Ping me for your next flight, I’ll try to attend. Nothing like some good G/A flying!

1 Like

THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION FELLOWS, NOT ! FIXED IT… 🔥Arrow inbound, Heads, Up! LOL
Lov, Papa…

1 Like

And please take advantage of the replay feature and the camera button that takes high quality photos of what you are looking at and puts it in your camera roll. It’s sharper and it doesn’t have the HUD in it which is required for this category.

1 Like

You’ll still need to follow this 😉:

• Please only post your best photos, making sure all HUD views, sidebars and display names and boxes are hidden.

Sorry but it’s the rules!

1 Like

Sorry Max. Fellow fledglings are correct. We need everyone following the no sidebars, display names, HUD and any other user interface objects are showing. Thanks for the help!

Regards

6 Likes