MaxWXFacts: US WINTER WX Advisory 12/1/19 “Response Requested”

MaxSez: Here’s todays WX View (Cloud Cover/Radar) for North America. Expect high winds, overcast and RW Flight Canx/Delays.(Here’s hoping the IF WX option is activated on the next update)
MaxSends
(YOUR LOCAL WX OBSERVATIONS BY COMMENT PLS)

(Source: STORMWx, Public Domine)

7 Likes

Where I live, we are currently under a “Gale warning”, with winds expected to be as high as 25KTS.

2 Likes

@Alex_Kyte… We’re do you “Live”?
Max

2 Likes

Hopefully no school tomorrow. Snow rituals intensify

4 Likes

Myrtle Beach, SC

2 Likes

I live in the Philly suburbs and tomorrow we’re getting 1-3 inches of snow, should be really messy at PHL. And if we don’t have school Monday and Tuesday that’ll be 7 days of non school because we had 3 days off last week for Thanskgiving

4 Likes

Nothing yet here in Western Mass. Snow is supposed to start around 1-3PM and anywhere from 8” to 18” is being predicted.

4 Likes

MaxSez: Sunny & 86deg in SWFlorida. I’ll never go North again in the winter or over a holiday. See you Yankees in the spring…
Sun burned MaxSends

3 Likes

Here in Central Maryland the weather is rainy and gloomy. Temperatures around 40 fahrenheit.

2 Likes

It’s coming down pretty good now. Temperatures have been below freezing all day so it’s already accumulating.

1 Like

@Bobby. Where are you? Max. . Great Pic…

1 Like

Western Mass, about 2 hours west of Boston. In the Pioneer Valley. Will be interesting to see how much we end up with since being in a valley + the mountains usually disrupt storms over us.

1 Like

In Duluth Minnesota, we have received 21.5 Inches of snow. But I lived out in the west where I got 18.5 inches on my snow gauge.

1 Like

About 6” so far and it’s still coming down pretty heavily.

No school tomorrow.

1 Like

Lucky you! We had a little bit overnight (Portland, OR), but that disappeared after a short rain shower. Would kill for 6 inches of snow right now.

2 Likes