MaxThoughtfortheday: “How's it”?

As a fellow student, I can confirm online classes/school is the absolute worst. Doesn’t help either that my internet speed is anything but sublime - though I reckon it’s all the Netflix streaming and whatnot that everyone in the neighborhood is up to.

On a side note, every day at 8pm people come outside and start howling for the healthcare workers, I wonder if anyone else’s city/neighborhood has something similar?

Stay safe everyone :)
-Moosehead

1 Like

You know all things considered not too bad. I try to get some exercise every day to get the blood flowing. I’m also trying to avoid looking at the fridge too often… it’s much more tempting to open it in quarantine. I’m considering doing something like this with my fridge in case I get tempted:

Other than that, nothing exciting. I’ve decided I’m going to pick up programming to put the spare time to good use instead of binging Netflix. Also trying to read more as I otherwise never had the time before.

I hope you’re doing well Max and are safe. I’m sure we’ll get through this together :)

14 Likes

@Captain_JR. MaxSez: JR old friend sorry for your troubles! Glad you made it through thus far.
Had a dose of the malaria, typhus, unknown tropical virus years ago, it’s all latent now. Time a good attitude and prayer if you have a mind will see you thru. Consider this post a dose off good karma from me to you!
Best wishes, Max

3 Likes

Had a dose of the malaria virus years ago.

Aaand that’s why I always carry at least 3 different cans of bug repellent with me when I go hiking.

1 Like

All is well, hope the same for you.

Going on the 3rd week of lockdown so I’ve been at home for about a month now. Luckily that’s not something which bothers me although I do miss a good takeaway :) it is something I can do without though, simply not worth the risk.

Stay safe! 💙

1 Like

I’m doing alright, at least I can play IF to pass the time. Always a good day when MaxSez something!

1 Like

Not to bad! Work has picked up since Ravn Alaska has closed their doors. Long days but that’s okay Im making a ton of money!

1 Like

I’ve been doing okay. It just gets stressful.

1 Like

Keeping up just fine Max, thanks for asking. Glad to know you are too.

1 Like

Doing alright Max, what about you? This quarantine got me bored as hEck. Before yesterday, I’d eaten Mac and Cheese for 8 days in a row.

I’m missing out on the end of my senior year of high school though. I never thought I’d say “I want to be back in school”. Online school is keeping me here, but I’m slowly losing my sanity.

3 Likes

My dad gave me a haircut the other day, and it wasn’t that bad. Neighborhood doesn’t have any cases, fortunately. All is well here.

2 Likes

Decent.

Not too bored. I got some school work to do and I’m getting out and playing soccer which passes the time away pretty good. I just feel bad for all the classes of 2020 that were supposed to graduate. Unfortunately, Michigan also has one of the US’s strictest “Stay Home and Stay Safe” order and there’s over 300,000 people that are trying to reverse it through a petition.

Wish the best for everyone else too.

1 Like

Doing good and pretty rusty over Long haul Landings which i dont really care about

1 Like

My school trip to London and Paris just got rescheduled for a year later than what was anticipated. While I am bummed, I now have more time to save more spending $. Currently saved right at $1,000, aiming for $2,000 by departure out of CLT. Also, it has been a month to the day since my classes went virtual.

2 Likes

@thenewpilot… MaxSez: When you finally get to Paris ask a taxi driver to take you to ”Plase Pig’ale” Tell them MaxSent you… In London din’t miss “Speakers Corner” & Soho.
Max

3 Likes

Hey mate, I’m doing just fine.
Making new friends online and chatting with them all day long. Too lazy to do my homework, and this is my last week before the May holidays so that’s a huge +.
I’ve online classes (like everyone else) and just enjoying life.

I hope you’re doing great too, stay safe Max🍀

1 Like

I’m doing fine, I just think I’m gonna have my birthday alone next month… sad but it’s life.

2 Likes

Oh well, just know you won’t be the only one. (I probably need to have a lonely birthday too)

You know I’ve been doing ok. I thought things would be worse as I like getting outside and having fun. I like this online class thing cause I get to actually fly during my lectures 😂. But if it wasn’t for infinite flight I would be worse :)

How are you doing @Maxmustang?

2 Likes

Am doing well thanks Max.

As a deep sea sailor I have done 3,4 and even a 6 month deployment without going ashore in the past and so I am mentally putting myself in the same shoes…except that I have phone signal, better TV when “off watch” and take the dog for a walk once a day!

As I am I able to work from home in my current role my commute is just from my bed room to my home office via the kitchen form some coffee, again just like the old days.

Keep safe all and keep the blue side up!

1 Like