MaxSundaySurmon: Violations; Ignorance of the Law/IF Rules are no “Excuse”!

MaxSez: This week on the Forum we’ve had a mountain worth of Gripes relating to machine generated violations.

I have the impression that some of you so called pilot just strap on an airplane and go for it! Those who jot and whine here obviously about an obvious Pilot Error are not prepared to operate on either the Training or Exp Platform! I conclude, this failure is due to their ignorance of the law or IF Rules that are readily available either pinned, posted or as tutorials.! You must Open an IF in App Learned Aid if you wish to succeed here.

“GET IT TOGETHER” boys and Girls nobody promised you a Rose Garden when you signed on with this Simulator!

(99% of Violation Gripes are “Pilot Error”! it’s obvious these so called pilots are gamers or G2/3 who should know better! (G4/5’s Get no pass when theirs no Moderator/IFATC Around)

All must Realize that Pilot Error is unforgivable! Violations “are Machine Generated”so you have no one else to blame or deflect, it got ya!

(The algorithm used to identify a violation is infallible,it has been correct in 99% of cases where violations were appealed by an angry, teary-eyed supplicants! Routinely their “Pilot Error”.)

(The Forum will post all comers /with Moderation. However. the Bloviates & Duty Experts exasperate me when they waste valuable bod space and regurgitate the same old mantra’s on Violation gripes just for FaceTime. One (1) Contact Controller is Sufficient.)

That said; Here again are the Machine (algorithm) Targets. Put them in your pipe and smoke it!

(Note: Air Speed limits for “Fighters” are wavered! However, NOE (Below 050AGL) @ + 200 K in controlled airspace is a ghost catcher… Controlled Airspace Limits are enforced )
MaxSends

52 Likes

Facts right there, at their finest too. You’re responsible for your actions, don’t go askin’ the forum why, when it will tell you your mistake, like overspending, etc.

6 Likes

Max dropping the hammer as always! Love a good Max post

6 Likes

Jus some good ol straight facts

I like the ones with people like, “I taxied through grass because the taxiway was full and I paid good money for this simulator and this is an abuse of power!..”

Good reminder 👍

6 Likes

Oh God, I convinced my friend to buy IF, and he got into Training after 2 months (he plays x-plane 11) he gets so mad when taxi lines are full, and ATC isn’t very good, he ended up quitting the game. Put it’s one hella win, because he payed 12 month sub. 😂

1 Like

Bruh 😂

Yes, we should have a reminder when people get viols saying, “You may PM the controller at (controller name) on the community forum” or something.

3 Likes

MaxSez: “I payed good money excuse! I seen this mantra repeated hundreds of times. Obviously those who buy in to the simulator do not read the gotcha associated with the App Store. Everybody’s using this simulator has signed a contract ; If you didn’t read the FDS Service Contract then; Caveat Emptor!

Max

3 Likes

We all know what Max thinks now. 😁

18 Likes

If this isn’t real already, can we make one and ship it to him? lmao

1 Like

I want one too if it’s made.

3 Likes

The only type of violation that’s not really your fault is if your autopilot manages to disengage during flight (A380 has some problems). Especially now that the 260kts violation warning has been fixed to reset at 260 instead of 250.

@xsrvmy. MaxSez. Nonsense! It’s alway the Man Behind the Machine Young Man! Why do you think their are Pilots during this period of history. Ask yourself does this Platforms disconnect the server when your long hauling? Watch “ The Terminator” a lot do you?

MaxSends

Just remember, this is still a game

1 Like

You really are spitting facts here Max. Nice topic as usual lad.

Got to disagree with that. Maybe in the simulator, but definitely not in real life. Just remember what MCAS did.

2 Likes

Agree with @Vinne, if you have a bad connection and you disconnect and get a report, it’s no longer, “nonsense” , or “ the man behind the machine”, but all the other I agree with.

Now that you say it, I agree with what you said, but I didn’t say that at all.

2 Likes

@Delta07. MaxSez: Pls cite me 1 example of a violation issued bases on a server disconnect.
Max

I have never seen the “aircraft too large” alert before. Maybe I’ve never flown many large aircraft before hah

1 Like

Can’t think of a violation example, but you could get ghosted if you reconnect while going through another plane.

1 Like

I meant to say report, on vio, I agree. An example is that once I was reported for taxiing through an aircraft when I was disconnected from the server, and I didn’t see anyone, so I couldn’t know.

2 Likes