MaxSPoleChallenge: Who will Land/TO at the SPole 1st w/o a Violation

H

Photo 1) On The Ground, North Pole 2). ID the Airport

The NPole has been Conquered, Who will successfully land and take off from the South Pole w/o a Violation? Screen Shot “On The Pole required)
(TS-1 or Expert only, servers acceptable Sorry @Kevin_Potthast )

12 Likes

🙋🏽‍♂️
I’ll do this on casual 😉😉

6 Likes

Please enlighten me, what is so hard about landing there without a violation?

11 Likes

This was literally the second thing I did after global came out.

3 Likes

Fly from the North Pole to the South Pole…in a Cessna 172

I don’t get this, how is it hard to land at the South Pole without a violation?

2 Likes

@UpgradeMe@Boeing747-8… MaxSez: Dont just flap yr gums, Just do it, fly to and land on the SPole no violations. A screen shoot proof wins the challange.
Put up or shut up!

8 Likes

@PixelToast. MaxSez… “Land Not fly over”. Screen shot

2 Likes

Well I landed because I did pattern work in a C-130 but don’t know if I have pictures. They’re probably on my iPad which I don’t have right now.

1 Like

I’m landing in 3 hours, I’ll post pictures and video of landing and takeoff
A8C347FD-4B05-4837-90A2-91F133C51BB4EA856B01-4E41-4543-BC3F-9BC242CA564B

UPDATE:
The scenery and coloring in this game is absolutely stunning!
C82EC22E-362A-44C3-9608-0D91C3F68697A3452E09-BDC3-4433-AEF2-9B9567806261

UPDATE 2:
Game crashed 5 minutes to landing, I’ll try again.

11 Likes

I already said that I’m taking a group to the South Pole. It will be a lot more fun than doing it by your/ourselves. However it’ll be on Casual (sorry @Maxmustang)

2 Likes

@C_Baccari. MaxSez: Suggest Use McMurdo Sound Ice Runway (NZIR) as start point. It’s winter down under. Best choice if if your going to attempt a landing on the Pole. Attempts from New Zeland long legs. Good Luck.

That’s okay, AT11 is also a good spot to takeoff. Right on the edge of the ice south of Argentina.

1 Like

On Casual server now deadheaded for the South Pole. Will arrive in ninety min

Sorry @C_Baccari :P Might want to change servers.

1 Like

No turning back now, I’m more than halfway to the Pole

@C_Baccari. MaxSez: Ya gotta read the Challange. Casual is a no Go since no violations included. Better luck next time. Pls still report a successful lLanding with Screen shot. Regards

I’ll give it another shot, my phone and iPad keep crashing when I’m going into land at NZSP. Is it possible that not having the runways and all show up on the minimap throw the system off?

1 Like

You mean summer down under. Opposite seasons

2 Likes

Wasn’t in it for the challenge. I posted that event a day before you posted this.

1 Like