MaxSez; Thank You!

I recently went off the Net to have corrective eye surgery. Old flash and concussion injuries to my cornea’s and phase 2 cataracts had progressed to a point where only corrective surgery would save my sight. Fortunately lazar surgery successful restored my vision. I wish to sincerely thank those Forum members, who I now consider cyber friends, who took the time to wish me well by comment and PM. I can now look forward to continuing the march as the "IF Devils Advocate"for the long term! Warm Regards All.

(Mr. @Carson please reactivate my account, Thanks for the consideration.)

54 Likes

Not sure this forum can exist without our favorite “semi-retired curmudgeon”! Glad to have you back, sir!

9 Likes

Thank goodness your back Max. The youngins have been getting out of line.

Sarcasm

3 Likes

Glad you’re back!

3 Likes

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Welcome back Max, hope you are recovering great from the surgery!

3 Likes

Funny how not knowing how much you miss someone till they’re gone…or getting fixed up for an extended amount of time rang true. Glad to see you back and enjoy your new heightened sense of sight.

3 Likes

Nice to have you back Max, welcome home. 😄

7 Likes

Welcome back. Glad your eye surgery went well.

5 Likes

Yay your back! Glad all went well with surgery.

2 Likes

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Glad to hear everything went well, Max! Welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back sir.

1 Like

Boy have we needed you more than ever, you came back right on time! Glad the surgery went well too

2 Likes

A little eye candy for Max.

4 Likes

Good to have you back, missed having your voice around these parts.

2 Likes

Since you’ve been gone I have created a new account from Hankthegamer to their title, hope is all well and don’t play staggering …pls just don’t

1 Like

The great man has returned!

2 Likes

My man a savage

1 Like

Imma firin’ mah lazar bluuuuuuuuh

2 Likes