MaxSez: NOTAM #01 Coming next Week. "No Flight Plan - CommAir Must Fly Airways"! Or NO ATC SERVICE!

MaxSez: Next week I’ll launch subject recommendation to FDS. If its implemented it will bring order to chaos on the Experts Server and
will add a new dimension to TS-1. Please review the following Topics
as a precursor to NOTAM #1 introduction.

A. “IF AirNav #1 & #2.” B. “Merits of Block Descent”

Note: Only serious comment desired here. Save your puns, heckles and BS
For the irrelevant and asinine blather normally posted here.

6 Likes

I support this for Expert but not for any other server.

4 Likes

@zbelle. Expert is not a training ground. This procedure must be introduced somewhere. Where do you suggest? Max

1 Like

heres to what i say:all commercial jets must file a flight plan but theres some people like me who fly on expert and fly the small GA airplanes around VFR with no intended purpose but just to fly around.

1 Like

@N1DG… Read into the Topic it says “Commercial Air”. VFR will be covered in NOTAM #2… FYI, I fly GA almost exclusively. I Fam trash haulers periodically.
particularly when there introduced. Regards, Max

1 Like

shoot must have read it too fast. and also havent totally awake yet. my bad @Maxmustang

Regards

2 Likes

What about anyone who wasn’t on the community how would they know about this?

1 Like

@Kieran_Lockhart. Not my Problem. Feel free to inform them “By any means necessary”. Max

3 Likes

Expert.

Lest we forget that unless we are indeed the second coming of the lord, then none of us is perfect.

1 Like

@zbelle. Thank you Preacher! Your spot on! LOL. Max

1 Like

Do not invade IF of complicated things! Let’s FDS choose what he want implementing.

Your kind of topic names is like a eye hurting… can’t you name your topic more normal like others and not Like ThIs or Any MAJmin big changes

2 Likes

@grxninesix your post is the most incomprehensible thing I have read all week! Congrats!

7 Likes

I judge that the title of this topic are a bit too heavy

2 Likes

Along with a diminstration?! Are you insane Max? Majority won’t care and won’t pay attention, let alone disturb you while you’re doing it. You are brave my sir.

1 Like

To be fair, a few of the things Max has said are up there too.

2 Likes

Not insane him but I don’t understand how I can recognize a Max topic just by the MaxXX at the beginning and 3 kilometers of word that can be explained in the main post instead of a topic title

1 Like

On the flip side.

I understood this perfectly.

1 Like

Point taken, just saying. Back on topic now

I think he was talking about your message, not the title. I’m not sure though.

Do we still have to use the airways if we’re flying under the ground? 😅

1 Like