MaxSez: Aviation Social Norms & Common Curtesy Expected Here! (+Video)

MaxSez: For all professional pilots there exists a kind of guild, without charter and without by-laws. “It demands no requirements for inclusion save an understanding of the wind, the compass, the rudder, and fair fellowship. It is a camaraderie sans sentiment of the kind that men who once sailed uncharted seas in wooden ships must have known and lived by” That said let’s keep in mind that Guild Members always follow the Golden Rules of life.

Flat Hatting in a Fighter nap of the earth at 500Ft above an active airdrome at Mach+8 is kid stuff, Cutting in a lineup or copping a short final in a Daisy chained approach is what bully’s display when no one watching, who’s your Daddy, he was supposed to tech you manners. Ect. These antics are rife on the Trainer and by the wanna be’s on un-manned Exp!.
KNOCK IT OFF Hotshot/Rookie/10%'er!

You get the Idea, knowledge and good Aviation social graces are expected by those who fly even “Sports Pilots” and “Simmers”
Now here’s a video. This was not taken on the Trainer. It’s real world… The Perp got an FAA downer. Stupid is as stupid does, Saw this trick at an unmanned EXP “B” airport recently…

G’day, MaxSends
16 Likes

I also watched this video yesterday, crazy stuff here. Not sure if the pilot is blind as a bat or just really eager to lose his license…

7 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong, it’s just a cirrus pilot doing its things

5 Likes

I mean, we’ve had GA aircraft fly over planes on taxiways and zip under more planes on taxiways, so I’m just gonna wait for “Cirrus Aircraft Taxis into 737 Landing Gear, Mistaking it for a Ramp”

7 Likes

I am sure that the Cirrus pilot forgot he wasnt on Casual server

4 Likes

This is social distancing on a whole other level.

Other than that, this is really idiotic. This looks like Casual Server, but in real life.

piloting skills have left the chat

4 Likes

What would happen if the cirrus pilot accidentally clipped the A320’s engine?

2 Likes

Either nothing or a big boom boom.

1 Like

or just Engine detaches?

2 Likes

Obvious joke, probably some dents and whatnot. Enough damage to warrant a shutdown and a reprimand and flight status removal from the pilot.

1 Like

wELL tHanKS :/

1 Like

Haters will “can’t pull the chute on that one

I mean, cirrus pilots are the Florida man of aviation

Could do, would just leave a reasonably sized hole in the A320’s wing lol

Generally, we are not too bad ;)

Definitely not, you can’t be a mean person when you fly such a nice bird. It’s just that some people feel too comfortable :^)

1 Like

Do you mean TaRmAc?

No I mean ramp I’m not a 20 something news anchor

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.