MaxSends: loading anomaly YBAS (Alice Springs, Aus)

MaxSends: Noted multiple proper failures to load correctly subject airport. On opening screed system projects multiple images in motion.
Unable to screen shot or capture video.
Max

I thing a quick restart of your device should fix this. :)

Thank you for trying to help but restarting your device is something you think about before making a whole support topic

@Sashaz55… Noted, Reboot did not correct but reload of App did.
Thanks, Max

@Q-ENAN… Thank you for your cogent and timely commentary.
Appreciate your time, effort and expert observation. Not!
G’day, Max

3 Likes

Please include:
Device brand, model, and current operating system version. Example: iPad Air 2 iOS10, or Samsung GalaxyA7 Android 5.0
Any device modifications such as “rooted” or “jailbroken”, custom ROM, or third party apps installed such as screen recorders.
Include brief steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot without success. Example: “restarted and reinstalled app without resolution”

Sorry for assuming you knew #support rules!
Evening ✌️

Hey Max. Are you able to elaborate more upon this? Not exactly sure what it is you’re referring to. Is it loading the scenery over and over and over again?

1 Like

@DeerCrusher… System was reloading scenery to include an aircraft cockpit view with the aircraft in motion repeatedly on opening airport. The aircraft ground looped repeatedly. Only cockpit view was loading. No violation where issued. Only YBAS was effected. All other locations loaded properly. Restart and a hot boot had no corrective effect. App reload appears to have correct this anomaly. Thought I’d seen them all.
(Just Lov those mini-Mod who stalk Support with their superior attitude LOL.)
Warm Regards,Max

5 Likes

Alright. Glad to hear you resolved it. There was something during our last beta that this reminded me of and was curious if it was the same issue resurfacing. Doesn’t appear to be from what you’ve mentioned. Will keep an eye on it and let us know if it comes back up.

Enjoy the GA putt putt planes!

-Matt

1 Like