MaxRequest: CONTACT Req

MaxAsk: Would the IFATC Tower Controller At Anchorage identified only as Sam D (no PM Add) pls contact me by PM when Able. Will respond in AM,
MaxSends

1 Like

Hello Max! Would you like me to notify the controller on the slack to contact you if they don’t see this?

1 Like

Hi Max,

What can I help you with?

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong shouldn’t this be in the #atc section?

@Sam_DeMoura. MaxSez: No Gripe Sam just a Thanks for exceptional transition service to Elmendorf. Had a Low Fuel Light. Had to hook a left to make it in on fumes. FlyingVFR Cub engine sputtering , watching low and slow,
Warm Regards, Max

8 Likes

I’m quite relieved! I suspected there was a slight chance of another MadMax beatdown… Bad Juju and all.

This is a pleasant surprise from all of the ghosting topics. Compliments, just like feedback, make the controller stronger!

5 Likes

Ohhh haha. Bro you got me so worried that you were gonna go off or something lol. You were that super cub guy lol. Anytime man. Glad we got you back in safely.

-Sam

2 Likes

@Will_A. MaxSez: I callem like I see them Old Friend. I admire the services provided by your “Gang of Trail Bosses” ! They do Good.
This one’s for Sam and the whole “Gang
IMG_1517

MaxSends
(Info: @Sam_DeMoura)

2 Likes

Thanks Max. Couldn’t of done it without Will’s help!

-Sam

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.