Maxmustang

I miss Max. He was like a community father/grandpa figure to us. I’m happy that I got the privilege of being called his friend. Hope he returns soon.

8 Likes

I love this topic. Hope all is well and max can return soon

4 Likes

I always liked the MaxSez: thing, but it is rather sudden how quickly he dropped off…

Hope he is doing well, especially at that age, stuff happens, and I really hope he just got busy or something…

Hope your doing well @Maxmustang!

6 Likes

I am going to be honest. I never really liked his “MaxSez” thing. I felt it seemed cringey. But the guy was very nice like an elder to us all. Hope he’s doing ok.

2 Likes

Me too. I didn’t get a response. I’m worried.
I sent him a message again, just now.

6 Likes

Is this true? I’m not doubting you I just didn’t know we had that broad a range of ages…

1 Like

The aviation community features all ages and is projected on this community.

1 Like

It is very true. He turned 77 on March 5, 2018.

More info can be found in the topic linked below.

4 Likes

No, I don’t doubt that, and it doesn’t nessarly surprise me, and I am in no way saying he shouldn’t be here, I just had no idea…

1 Like

Wow, I really hope he is doing alright, especially at that age, healthy or not, things can turn pretty quick…

1 Like

Does anyone know his real name? I believe he and I live in the same part of Florida.

1 Like

Well… we know his name is Max. That’s pretty much it haha.

2 Likes

Ft. Myers or Cape Coral I believe.

I had forgotten that. (Senior Moment for me. )
It was a nice tribute from you.

2 Likes

Don’t bash me or anything but this is just my honest opinion…I found him to be a very dictator like individual who wanted to show that whatever he wrote was right and wanted people to accept that instead of being open minded and taking other opinions into consideration. Hopefully he’s doing alright!

9 Likes

Ah yes, I remember Max, I miss him, and hope he’s ok. Just like everyone else is saying. I miss his comments on everything.

3 Likes

I think what you just expressed, agree with it or not, is something that not enough people can do. To say that they disagree with someone, or that they don’t like them, but still recognize the situation and be very polite and courteous…

I think this world needs more of that…

5 Likes

Nice little touch to your comment :) I see he’s had an influence on the community’s diction.

-Moosehead

3 Likes

You sir are one brave individual! Though I wouldn’t consider him a dictator, I felt he was super obnoxious at times. Even though I wasn’t exactly fond of him, he had good intentions and was a productive community member. I really do hope he is ok.

3 Likes

Respect to you for this lol I found this too, I messaged him one time to get to know him and it didn’t turn out well so I left him alone lol I do hope he’s alright though

6 Likes