MaxInquiry; What Happened to Solo? No Replay!

MaxSez: Must of happened during my hiatus but I note the instant replay is no longer a feature on Solo. Solo has been neutered, without replay it serves no useful purpose. I suspect “Replay’s” introduction was considered sufficient for all around replay purposes. Late is better than never, I don’t agree if that’s the case. A neutered Solo just takes up bandwidth. No Solo Replay, Delete the node, use the bandwith for Blue Rway Lites or something. What say you Community.
G’day, Max

2 Likes

Hello Max! You find the replay in the home screen now. Ever since our replay update, you have not been able to access replay in solo, but there is a feature request to re-add this.

3 Likes

The replays have been removed and are now located at the Replays section in the main menu @Maxmustang

Replays now record your entire flight from beginning to end in the background, as well as ATC conversations.

@Daniel_Cerritos@Plane-Train-TV… MazSez. Noted Dan/Planes. Pls reread my topic, I addressed “”Replay”. G’day, Max

2 Likes

@Maxmustang It’s the same for both Solo and Live.

Solo Replays have also been removed and replaced by the current replay system in the main menu.

1 Like

He is talking about how solo is now pretty much useless as you cant instantly look at back the gameplay. For example, when i go on solo i practice landings however now i cant instantly watch them unless i quit the flight and load up the replay which can take a lot of time.

3 Likes

Hey Max,

Daniel is correct. All replays whether you’re flying on solo or live are stored in the “replays” tab. The ability to watch your recording while in solo mode was what was removed.

-Matt

1 Like

Ooooh, okay. Yeah, that was removed completely and merged onto the New Replay system.

@Daniel_Cerritos… KISS Dan, Delete Solo without instant replay it’s just a second Training Server without an hour or XP counter. G’day, Max
(Don’t Get it meet me on PM. nuff said)

3 Likes

He knows there’s the normal replay😉. He’s just saying how he thinks he’d like the instant replay and how that was, for him, the whole point of solo.

And I have to agree with his point actually. Lots of things were nice to test with instant replay and then you can go back to the flight really quickly instead of starting all over…

3 Likes

@Captain_Zen @DeerCrusher… Thanks Capt. Great interpretation.
Bottom line, Close Solo use the savings in bod’s for rway Lights or something. Regards, Max

1 Like

According to some instagram posts made by Infinite Flight staff, this is something that is in the works. Might be landing in our hands sooner than we may realize. 😃

7 Likes

MaxSez: Ya need a score card to know the line up.
“Instagram”, Facebook, Skipe. Why it seems all these revelation have no common thread. Seems the Forum plays second fiddle when it should be the primary source for updates etc. and not hearsay. Maybe the PR guys new Development Topics will eventually solve this riddle.
Just Sayin. Max .

You’re making me excited now. 👀

5 Likes

Solo is still there for those who’ve bought the app, but not the Pro subscription. Can’t just close it on them, can we?

2 Likes

Just gotta read all of the random comments on Infinite Flights instagram posts and you’ll learn more than what you would hear here.

5 Likes

Pretty sure there in the main menu now for the 19.1 update