MaxFledglingFacts: 20.1 & ATC Rumored To Add “Centers”. Here's a Primer!

MaxSez: Obviously great minds have decided that “Centers” will be added to the ATC functions on this platform upon the release of 20.1. How Centers will be implemented at this point is “Wait & See”?

Modifications of the RW ATC System are inevitable to fit this platform and should be expected. As an introduction prior to launch here’s a look at US Center Locations as they exist now + the Wiki on the US and ICAO Air Traffic Control structure WW.

(This data is readily available on the web. Have an Aviation related question I suggest you search the Web first before you jot here!)

9 Likes

It’s not rumored it’s official

1 Like

Thanks Max! I was trying to find the Center map for a while now :)

1 Like

Looks like we got a tutorial so… maybe?

6 Likes

@BritishAirways001… Facts are published, Rumors are Blogged about,
(I use a US Dictionary, recognizing it not the Queens English translation I’ll let your criticism pass without referral to PM)
G’day, Max

3 Likes

😁 Back on topic, can’t wait to be able to use all of these different center frequencies when flying transcontinental! :)

@Tsumia… Thanks for the Data and release,
I use and have used the Forum and consider it the official site for this platform.
Regards, Max

(Appears one must use a “Playbook” to determine which “Player” Addresses the Membership on procedural changes!)

1 Like

Will these only be for the US Region or will it be globally available?

1 Like

It will be wherever there is coverage of center, So the entire world will have centers. The US region is the most populated Center region with 22 i believe.

1 Like

So I’m more worried about how this works with longer flights. There is apparantly a way for ATC to tell if the pilot is active. But I feel like this just means whenever you touch your screen you will have to starting listening to ATC which is kinda dumb.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.