MaxFacts: The Future of AirPower! (Video)

MaxSez: If It ain’t Boeing it ain’t going!!!

2 Likes

I’d like to see that company try and replace boeing engine powered jets with “air power”. Lol, that looks like a skit of some sort

1 Like

I like those innovative ideas of Boeing (apart from the pilotless planes). Hope this one will help to make aviation more environmentally friendly.

1 Like

I’m thinking this is a new UAV for military use. Perhaps competition against Lockeed. 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

@Spencer_Chapman… MaxSez. GOOD CALL Spencer. It’s all about competition PR and moving aircraft generations forward into the 21 Century. Tilt Roder, UAV, CAS Reciprocators, Supersonic, Near Space, Pilotless the beat goes on. The Courts are the commercial Aviation battleground of the future. The present Boeing v Bombardier fight will set the tone. Money drives the train on this Goliath v Upstart. What say you?

1 Like

I like where the future of aerospace is headed. We no longer rely on large companies specifically. When the little guys get involved, it brings fresh minds into the picture. Like what NASA is doing bringing in small materials companies. Endless possibilities!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.