MaxFacts. “The Future? & Electric Powered Aircraft”

The idiots who prevented Heathrow from getting a third runway didn’t realize that pre-covid airplanes were constantly flying holding patterns which as the claim adds to the carbon output and by adding the runway there would be less airplane loitering over London and polluting the air so they actually harmed there cause

2 Likes

I feel like this will be worse for the airlines. With a battery, you must recharge it before using it again. With fuel, once it is gone from the plane, you just fill’er’up again. Yes, it is better for the environment, but it will cost very much money and time that airlines do not currently have because of the ongoing situation with aviation in the world.

(also happy forum anniversary @Maxmustang)

1 Like

This is a hood point, and one of the many reasons that this isn’t an optimal solution now, but that’s why we need to keep working. It’s a technology we need to develop, and kinda fast, so true, it’s very much not viable right now, but that needs to happen ASAP

1 Like

@KPIT…MaxSez: Your plea is noted, although misplaced! Pseudoscience and a few well paid advocates will continue to push their agenda. That little Scandinavian girl obviously is your hero. Keep the faith alive. Some know better!

Max

2 Likes

More runways=Less time in the air. But of course them extremists are just ignorant enough to not listen

2 Likes

She’s not my hero, but I agree with her cause. To be honest she’s a little aggressive in my opinion, and I fail to understand why you don’t believe the science, I will agree the issue is in some cases blown out of proportion, but just from a dollars prospective it’s cheaper to develop this technology than to move many of our costal cities. And that’s just one potential effect of this. I’ll leave this for you, this is coming from a real physicist, I’m sure he too is just one of the “well paid advocates” but he has a PHD in physics, and sights study’s and data from some of the most recognized study’s and scientific papers. It’s your choice if you want to believe it, but this is the data, and I highly request you give it a watch, think about it, and give it a change. All the repeatable, credible data points to one thing.

@moderators. MaxSez: Pls Close this Topic. It’s Served it purpose and & has strayed off Topic into an unpaid treehuger commercial!
The Author,MaxSends

4 Likes