MaxFacts: I got “Ghosted”!

MaxSez🔥… I Got Busted In New Zealand of all places. Violated ATIS did a “Wrongway Corigan” in a Trash Hauler of all things ! An embarrassment for me, no one hurt ! I know stuff happens and no one is immune.

Single Rway O’my!, Fortunately it was an empty pattern. No excuses as a pilot in command, I admit it I did it. Good Job IFATC Branden…

Let this be a lesson to you don’t watch the news, ignore yr Bride and launch at the same time you’ll get distracted and your ego will overcome your common sense.

Please save your snide remark’s. I confess I scr## the pooch!Amen.

G’nite, Grade 2 MaxSends

46 Likes

Oh no Max 😔

But don’t worry, from all of us at the forum, even if you’re grade two.

We are never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around, or desert you.

8 Likes

@NoahM… Who Lov’s ya Baby!
Max

5 Likes

At least it’s not a complaint 😂

This post is good. I’ve learned and plan to pay much more attention to when I descend under 10,000 feet 😂

I’ve been forgetting to set my altitude lately…

5 Likes

Sometimes I’ll be on short final and get a phone call, door bell rings (Amazon drop off), dogs barking like crazy, wife breaks glass on kitchen tile and i have to go potty all at the same time! 😒

3 Likes

@Alaska170. MaxSez: Been there, Done That!
It a highlight of most days when yr old,
Max

oh to be a fly on the wall when Max received the Ghosting message…

Happens to the best of us - it takes a lot of courage to admit your mistake though. Good on you sir

2 Likes

@RotorGuy… MaxSez: “Take No Prisoners” should be hammered into the brain of every new IFATC.
Max

1 Like

PinguSez: No such thing as a bad learning experience, there’s always something you can take away from every mistake. Great job for acknowledging your mistakes. (That’s something I could never do… ask @Kevinsoto1502 😂) Great topic, and enjoy your day/night. :)

3 Likes

Yeah I remember that occurence😂

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.