MaxFacts: “Hard work reaps Great Dividend”. Thank you Support!

MaxSez: I’m personally grateful to @schyllberg, @Cameron & the dedicated volunteers who labor daily in this venue responding to our 19/20 system gripes.

In my case I’ve fired a number of 🔥Arrow post venting my dissatisfaction with the slow response we have all faces in correcting the program anomalies that made “Crashes” a way of IF life for a time.

It appears from my flight Log that I can put my 🔥hot pen away on this matter.

As a Matter of Record my Log now presents a consistent period of flawless flight operations for the last 25 days. Most flights where long hauls of sustained multiple refueling stopovers
of 2.5+ hours in an XCub, Caravan or C-130 utilizing my trusty IPadAir (My Constant companion w/ an IF Assistant linked).

A tip of the HardHat to all Concerned,
“WELL DONE, BZ all
“ , particularly Schyllly for his patients, fortitude and ability to beard the savage beastie that haunt the Support space.

IMG_1517

Respectfully, Max

30 Likes

You’re more than welcome, Max!

8 Likes

It’s great to hear things are working well for you, Max!

3 Likes

Glad to hear it’s all been stable, you’re more than welcome as Seb said. Hope you’re doing well!

8 Likes

Good news Max! Awesome to hear that you’re enjoying yourself without crashes during your flights! Thank you to everyone who helps out and supports people in the #support category (no pun intended).

3 Likes

MaxSez: Bumped for the Support folk Down Under the Southern Cross who shared the load.

MaxSends

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.