MaxFacts: F-35 1st Public Demo Paris Air Show 2017 (Video)

MaxSez: Lot of negative hype about this killer. Watch it do its stuff publically
for the first time. Watch for the “Peddle Turn” now that’s impressive!

7 Likes

The F35 according to my opinion looks like an aerodynamic, sleek piece of art crafted by the incredible engineers at Lockheed.

1 Like

Simply wonderful, it’s one of-if not THE-deadliest flying machines on the planet.

1 Like

Did they get paid $300000bn to do the air show

4 Likes

Comparing to the Rafale ones, it’s not doing impressive things…

1 Like

@Q-ENAN… MaxSez: image. Vs F-35 (LightningII) No Contest!

A 30 year old platform that has stood the test uof time. Looks dated, served well afloat and for the FAF with a kill or two against 4th world adversaries since 1959. Export models with no kills again to bumpkin air forces. An Airshow stopper with its canards it has stood the test of time. No comparison with the Lightning it’s g nozzles top the untested hierarchy for now. Since the French rarely fight anything bigger than something like Libya in a coalition with US Tac air control I expect it to be continually rebuilt and hang around. Bet ya the future EU Army, LOL, don’t get non!

1 Like

Awesome bird ;)

Will surely make the Air Force stronger. Still hope the USAF won’t need it too often.

1 Like

Bad to the bone comes to mind! The funny thing about impressions, say your not impressed all you want, but if you ever find yourself on the business end of the 35, I’m sure you’ll change your mind about how awesome this jet truly is…

2 Likes

That F-35 pilot must be really skilled. They’re really brave fly like this.

1 Like

Just a off topic question, the F35 can’t be seen on radars, it’s a 5 gen fighter. The Rafale Dassault can’t be seen on radars too, why is he a 4.5 gen fighter?

I won’t make a new topic for this question

The video on this page provides a good summary of this year’s air show
https://www.wired.com/story/paris-air-show-f-35-flights/
Embraer’s paint job is fantastic 😂
The flying car was also a highlight (and no, it wasn’t a prototype!)

1 Like

@OiseauPlume…l I don’t have a ready answer. Have read the F-35 is considered by some Generation 6 if you can believe it. Wiki does not rate the 35 with confidence as of now. Believe the answer will take a bit of research. Sorry don’t have the time to do it. The question would make an interesting Topic. Go for it. Suggested “Is the F-35 a 5th or 6th Generation Fighter”?
Regards, Max

@anon31652286. Absolutely the best I’ve seen of this years PAS, Wired videos captured the thrill. This article need a broader IF AvGeek audience suggest you launch it as a stand alone Real World Topic. Regards, Max

2 Likes

There was a demo at Avalon Air Show in march

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.