MaxFacts: Emotional Support Peacock Denied Boarding.....

I call dibs on the emotional support velociraptor.

4 Likes

Oh well what a shame now I can’t bring my emotional support Indominus Rex.

4 Likes

Was going to go flying with my emotional support blue whale. Can’t now.

2 Likes

I’m honestly not surprised. It would not be good if a peacock started flying around the aircraft…

1 Like

I’ve never seen a joke get so dried out like this…

4 Likes

Only if they do it properly.

LOL - yes only in America! This woman will be looking to sue United; and there will be animal advocates who will shoot down united staff for being so partial!

3 Likes

This is the most american thing I have seen in 2018

I tried this with my emotional support chinchilla but i was denied because it crossed the border and its not an american citizen.

4 Likes

Can I bring my emotional support family on the flight?

2 Likes

Incidents like this make me proud to be an American😒. Get a dog

3 Likes

Can we please stop making jokes about this, it is getting very annoying. You should only respond if you have something meaningful to add to the discussion

3 Likes

About time someone said it… Jeez do you guys know how to make a joke cringey… sheesh.

5 Likes

Too bad I can’t bring my Emotional Support Giant Tortoise… Too heavy, too big, what if he bites a passenger’s meal etc. I wanted to bring my backup Emotional Support T-Rex, but same reasons…

In all seriousness, I think United was 0.0000001% justified since the woman’s peacock might bite passengers, and United would hate losing passengers again. But then again, they could hold the woman responsible for the bird’s attacks.

2 Likes

Can I take my emotional support wife on the plane for free?

2 Likes

@Koby_Thomas …MaxSez: Great Responce, Interesting Bio and History.
Good Luck and long life to you and yours Aviator. Cut and paste the below slug, put in yr Flight Bag it will bring you good Fortune.

Warm Regards, MaxMustang, Infinite Flight 2018
5 Likes

Well that’s not a headline you see everyday…

1 Like

I wonder if they will let me bring emotional supper brother in board.

2 Likes

Yea just like my safe-space Bowie knife gives me reasonable amount of actual safe space on buses and trains… but not allowed on aircraft🤔

1 Like

I think a separate topic for this will be closed, so I will post this here.