MaxFacts: Drone Operators will Replace Pilots in some of yr Lifetimes!

2 Likes

Ok allright. But hey, you are some kind of flooding the forum with all these posts…

4 Likes

I agree… please slow down!

2 Likes

Max isn’t spamming he is creating informational and useful post not some post about an un thought out VA.

5 Likes

He is flooding posts with links…

seems we have a bunch of people worshipping this guy…

3 Likes

The post have the links so people can have the source of the info.We don’t want worship him we admire the fact he creates such informational and useful post instead of creating post that bump there VA thread for no reason so.

3 Likes

Please… punctuation! They are single links, pretty low effort posts.

Anyways, discussion over.

1 Like

What let me get this straight first you said he is spamming links and now your saying he his lack of more links show little effort?I think you just confused yourself.

1 Like

No, he is just posting links. No text, etc. Anyway, take it to pm.

1 Like

Exactly. Btw : We should do this, too. So people would note what we say… Whatever I dont get whats the info in such posts, mostly just a link that doesnt get clicked much and more or less just like collecting. But as I mentioned. Not my business, just hating what this forum has become.

2 Likes

I have to back you on that one.

You should as well. When he is here, the forum is so much more informative and interesting, not just VAs and Feature requests.

6 Likes

I find it tremendously sad when an experienced airman takes the time to impart their extensive knowledge to our hungry for information community, but because of the lack of maturity with some individuals it turns in to an attack on integrity and intentions.

5 Likes

@Giacomo_Lawrance. Odviously you have a personal problem younster.
I’d be pleased to discuss it with you in private via PM. Next time you disrespect me Publicly … Mad Max

7 Likes

@Overspeed… your included in the @Giacomo_Lawrance comment above.
The Gaul!

1 Like

Very interesting article. I will be very happy should the day come that our finest young and experienced aviators are no longer putting their lives in fighter aircraft. Although very expensive, the aircraft is quite dispensable in comparison to the pilot. Granted in a perfect world we would have no use for the fighters whatsoever, I think we can all agree on that. I’ve heard rumors of different airlines researching unmanned commercial aircraft, however I’d be a stone cold corpse before I ever board an airliner with no human pilot.

@Flightfan84. MaxSez: I vehemently disagree with your opinion on fighter aircraft and fighter pilots. I’m a realist I don’t live in my mother’s basement,!
Sleep well tonight, Strong Men armed are providing overwatch!

Which part would you say you disagree with? The same strong aviators are at the controls of the drones from a safe space. Missions get carried out just the same with this new technology. National safety is no less safe when a pilot is removed from the cockpit. The only difference is the loss of life factor has been removed from the board. I welcome any and all disagreeing opinions but I don’t understand your stance, particularly from a realist standpoint.

1 Like

@Flightfan84…MaxSez: I came at you comment from a different angle. Initialially it appeared to be anti-war drivel. Now that you’ve fleashed out your comment. I agree, let machines fight the wars men start. Not a novel idea. There working on it now! Point Brake but I’ll give you the game! No harm, No faul. Regards

Lol, it’s not a competition here my friend. I understand your angle. Thanks for the volley, always nice to have a friendly point/counterpoint. Until next time.

1 Like