MaxFacts: Cessna Enters New Short Haul/ Cargo Market w/ “Sky Courier”?

MaxSez: Watching this one… Dose it compete w/ the non-Turbo Caravan? Bigger is better!

8 Likes

Seems interesting. I guess it’s supposed to punch just above a caravan, just below an ATR or Twin Otter? Seems like it should be good at that, and twin engine should be an appreciated feature in some places like Hawaii, or the Caribbean where over water operations are common. Seems like the step up mentality even continues to the name 208 ➡️408

4 Likes

I like it. I think it will be good for cargo hops in Alaska, considering the size and the easy changes in configuration. It would work for the small icy runways. I think Alaska and the Canadian north is where we will commonly see this new bird.

3 Likes

Hey max, I don’t mean to be a mini-mod here, but Misha closed a topic 14 days ago that you made because you only posted a link with a few words. I suggest if you’re truly interested in this topic (As many above, including myself) that you write a little about it. The forum should be for spreading opinions and news in your own words, not copying a link from Apple News. I hope this inspires you to write something great! :)

4 Likes

Please add more meat to the topic instead of just pasting a link. Thanks!