MaxFacts: Blue Super Moon/Eclipse; :NOW.... PHOTO/VIDEO Thread

@KindaAngrySliceOfPie

2 Likes

It’s cloudy here tomorrow

1 Like

“I never felt more like singing the Blues/City win, United lose/Oh City/You’ve got me singing the blues.”

3 Likes

MaxSez: Bumped for the guys Down Under and the Asian Aircrews.

3 Likes

Imma see this. I’ll take photos of it! 😊
Can’t wait!

1 Like

Tonight is a great night for photos of this. The coverage area is Eastern Asia and Western US/Canada.

I went to PANC in IF, and it looks really cool. Can’t wait to see photos.

1 Like

wow it’s huuuge! thats what she said

7 Likes

Where did you take this one from?

1 Like

PANC.

I used free cam to get away from the plane, line it up with the moon, zoom in, and snap it.

3 Likes

Looks good! Post it in the photos thread

1 Like

Taken from my backyard. First was taken with an iPhone X, and the second with my Nikon D600.

6 Likes

Can’t see anything in Australia where it’s meant to be at it’s fullest I hate clouds

1 Like

I’m too far east here to see it. Plus, it’s cloudy.

1 Like

I’ll be going down in about an hour with my dog to try and see it. Hopefully it’s not too cloudy.

1 Like

I didn’t wake up in time to see it :(

1 Like

Darn. Tried sending my DJI Phantom 3 Standard Drone up to go see the partial eclipse, but it was already below the horizon. :(

1 Like

We’re getting a total eclipse here in Australia. Although unfortunately it’s cloudy where I am

1 Like

Here’s some photos but phone camera crap plus cloudy.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t get any photos as I decided to be a pain to the surgeon and almost have a heart attack during the surgery. So I had to stay in the hospital overnight. Sorry guys.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.