MaxFacts: Aerobatic Warnings & Violations; What do you Think?

(Note: This is not a Duplicate! It is a “Refreshed” CLOSED Topic)

MaxSez: I continually receive Aerobatic Warning/Violations when practicing ACM in Class E/G airspace well outside controlled Aerodrome Restrictions. It appears the perimeters for these warning, particularly around Class E airports are over restrictive, ill defined or plotted using a cookie cutter method. What do you think? Should the Nav/Rway Group survey the currant Aerobatic Warning Area perimeters for accuracy & consistency where they infringe on Class E/G Airspace.
( Example; Flying practice ACM intercepts this morn in a Spit in the London Region, over the Channel Salient, 12 miles East of EGHF over water, I received continuous Aerobatic Warning while engaged in ACM in this uncontrolled Class E airspace. This infringement anomaly which isa distraction, Violation builder and annoying can be found in all Regions)

12 Likes

Agree, would make flying the Spit that much more fun to not always be bugged by those warnings if they are unwarranted.

5 Likes

Big Papa Sez: Do your aerobatic maneuvers on solo, these over restrictive rules probably help a lot more than they hurt.

1 Like

Fly solo/casual <-- Case Solved

1 Like

MaxSez… Negative Responses thus far! I pay hard earned money for access to this site. I worked hard to earn Expert Server access and my 1M+ XP.!
I and a few aviators in this community know & understand the rules and .how and where to fly.We should not be faced with discrimination nor restrictive access due to a simple program fix.

(Info: @Big_Papa @Ninetales)

9 Likes

I’m game echo should be a free for all of sorts.

3 Likes

Casual.

Solo sucks.

3 Likes

from my knowledge I do believe Class E airspace is still controlled airspace. its not atc controlled but pilot controlled, the only uncontrolled airspace would be “G” airspace.

2 Likes

Correct but you can perform acrobatic menuvors within class Echo airspace it just has to be above a certain AGL and so far away from populated areas. I’ll try and look up the FAR/AIM reference at lunch and post what I find. I do remember reading it was permitted though but had some guidelines associated with it.

2 Likes

yeah. I thinks it 1500 agl and 5 miles away I believe. and I didn’t know I replied too you. was just trying to reply to the thread but hey oh well.

2 Likes

Yea I believe your right

3 Likes

@N1DG Thank Noted. I was on the merge. I’ll fix it! @Brandon_Sandstrom fixed
Thanks all.

1 Like

This is not something we can do at the present time, airspace editing may be possible in the future but there is no guarantee that aerobatic warning can be changed by us.

But really I don’t see it as a necessity. Maybe keep it active on Bs, for when ATC is not active.

1 Like

no problem. glad I could help out.

2 Likes

. n[quote=“IceBlue, post:13, topic:76565”]
But really I don’t see it as a necessity. Maybe keep it active on Bs, for when ATC is not active.
[/quote]
@IceBlue Since you rarely fly Blue and the regions in question are uncontrolled airspace I don’t see the rub. Can you suggest another FDS asset that can satisfy the requirement? (you guys in the rway group are Obviously super men, basted on your incredible work thus far so I considered you the fit.) Thanks for stopping by.
Regards, Max

1 Like

THE AEROBATIC MANEUVER VIOLATION WAS THE CRAZIEST MOST STUPID lDEA IN HISTORY

1 Like

In second place: Using too big a font.

Please no shouting.

2 Likes

@AsianaIFVA… Font to bigee like Asianal lady butt, When she fly upside down she have crack up! Philleppe say no bigee font you get flagee! But big font Ok by Maxee no flagee me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.