MaxFact: XMas Eve Countdown! A Cautionary Note!

If you Fly XMas Eve remember TCAS (traffic alert and collision avoidance system) which is built into your cockpit radar repeater has limitations. UFO’s with small non-metallic profiles may not reflect. The Photo below is the result of a 2016 incident involving our IF Chief Pilot. Scan, Watch the sky’s. “Merry Christmas to all and have a good flight!” Max Sends

(Info: @Mark_Denton)

54 Likes

Merry Christmas Max, I’ll be sure to listen for the TCAS

5 Likes

Merry christmas. Thanks for the advice :)

2 Likes

We are about 10 Minutes From The Beginning of Santa’s Launch from the North Pole!

Santa has authorized “Operation Rudolph” as the weather in many places in the world are planned to receive extreme low visibility and lots of snow! So expect all 9 reindeer out flying!

With the visibility, Santa will be flying with a transponder so he can keep in touch with NORAD and so traffic can be vectored around him! He will be trackable via Flightradar24.

Even with the weather… Christmas is a Go for 2017!

12 Likes

Thats why they are around us in the sky, but will never see them.
#Illuminati
Anyways, Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Santa Has Launched and is now in the Air!

Operation Merry Christmas is a GO!

But Operation Rudolph is still in effect as planned with the bad weather in most parts of the globe!

Track Santa on his Journey around the World on https://santatracking.org/ or Flightradar24

If IFATC Vectors you around something… You know its Santa!

5 Likes

Thanks Max, I’ll look out for this “Santa” with his reindeer.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip Max. I’ll be looking for ‘em North Polers.

Merry Christmas everyone!
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

1 Like

Have a good Christmas you guys, all the best👋

21 Likes

Merry Christmas to all. And to all a safe flight. ho ho ho ho ho

• Mustached Bulba
1 Like

Bots don’t have lives. They can’t get one.

Examples: Balloonboi, @Adrien, @bot

1 Like

Oh. My. God. Dush. You mean baboon bot or whatever

Pffffffttt wurt dur furk 😂😂😂 Aka JackBot

Merry Christmas all and @Maxmustang

5 Likes

Enjoy your holidays everyone and Merry Christmas 🎄🎁!!

8 Likes

“And Maxmustang”, Subliminal signal noted. Have a great holiday season anyway Fire Dog. Max never forgets… 2018’s comin, paybacks a medevac… LOL

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.