MaxFact: “ Ex or Contemporaneous comments of no value on the Forum, “You BAD PEANUT!”

MaxSez: Why! “I’ve asked myself for years!
Repeatedly their are those here who just have to chime in on a Topic. Usually with a one liner that is not a problem solver and they gotta get some “Forum FaceTime” or their “Regular Strikers”!
(A Reg Stryker is on a mission he’s looking for fame and fortune in the lounge).

A prime example is the Ghost Gripe which makes a daily appearance. Why do a few take the time too analyze the occurrence when there is insufficient detail to draw a logical conclusion. There is only one standard response required on this one;
“Contact the Controller Responsible” once (1 time) every other comment is FaceTime or Striking and the Brain needs to be engaged before you add any other comment. One (1) line responses also fall into this category.

I’m about to relaunch the Dreaded “Bad Peanut” for the time waster “Comment Malefactors” again as described. If you get a BadPeanut in the Mail or as a Comment take it to ❤️ it’s signifies “Bad Juju” on your part individually!
MadMaxSends
(Bad Peanut example, “Bad Juju” is his name).

15 Likes

Huh ? Is this even IF related ?

1 Like

I like the bad peanut lol

4 Likes

It’s Max things. Just let it be.

9 Likes

I agree.

This is a joke relating to the topic

4 Likes

SirMax,

We’re keeping an eye on these bad peanuts you described Max. 😁Appreciate the post and love the Mr. Bad Peanut. Hope to see him around more frequently!

Regards
YourApprentice

21 Likes