MaxAvTech: GSE; "The Honey Bucket" needed for Global!

MaxSez; Just another item required for transnational routing.

4 Likes

I’ve seen this video. On the bright side, your one of the closest people to an airplane!

4 Likes

with apologies to Meatloaf …“I will do anything for Love…but I wont do that!”

5 Likes

Haha, I couldn’t do it, the smell, the look, everything about it :)

1 Like

MaxAsked: Anybody ever had a “Blue Juice Shower”? I did, working the ramp at DCA. LOL

That’s a bit too niche even for me :-D

2 Likes

What is a blue juice shower?

The blue juice is in fact the chemicals contained within the pipping system that help transport the waste, when removing the sold waste form the aircraft if the pipe is not connected to the aircraft properly then you will be hit by the blue liquid and get covered by it as it comes out fast , thus known as the blue juice shower.

1 Like

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

@Stmaarten1778… Blue Juice is the Sanitizing Flushing Fluid used in Airliner Lav’s. When the Lav Truck hookd up to the aircraft system on occasion the connection fails and the effluent spirts out and showers the operator. Blue Juice leaves a permenant stain. If you see a Blue Man on the ramp you know immediately to stay away, he stinks! LOL.

I don’t want to work the ramp then

1 Like

Evidence of Chemtrails. Wake up Sheeple

1 Like

Like Mark Denton said on FlightCast, blue juice is better than green juice!

@Flightfan84 … Untreated Brown juice with white shreds is worse. Costs you a hepatitis shot in the butt. Been there done that. Max. (AmWest/DCA 1991)

2 Likes

Yikes. You deserve your own medal for that one sir.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.