MaxAvSafety: Now That's a “Tail Strike”

MaxSez: Let this be a lesson to ya. “Scan”, Be situational Aware in the movement area. (Source: Public Domaine; UTube)

23 Likes

Ha! My dad showed me this that is crazy!

1 Like

When I first saw it I thought the asiana aircraft was just gonna keep taxiing

3 Likes

Yeah same, it looked like it!

Also quite a few stuff ups on the aircraft names, but what can you expect from the media

1 Like

Looks like something from TS1! :)

1 Like

Wow, I saw this a few days ago and I was like:

Look at that tail!

1 Like

I’m sure the pilots thought the same thing

I’ve never seen a tail ripped off like that but have seen aircraft colliding and winglets vs stabilizer all the time!

1 Like

The A330 almost dragged the Turkish plane with along with them. The Force was too strong ;)
Anyways, Happy that no one got hurt. Could’ve been way worse.
I’d assume they didn’t think their wingtip would slam into the Tail of the A321…? It looked like they would make it🤔

3 Likes

That tail got completely owned by the A330. But seriously glad everyone was ok. The poor A321 will be outta service for a wee while. 😯

3 Likes

Whoops! Too bad this had too happen. Those were nice planes. Honestly, I like both the a321 and a30300

1 Like

I have never seen someone call an A330-300 that in my life. 😅

1 Like

Let’s just say I would not wanna fly on a plane with whoever was in control.

1 Like

That’s because the lady in the video said “A30330”
Great to have you back Max, that’s one hell of a collision! Jolted the Turkish Airlines A321 quite a bit.

1 Like

Now that’s what I call a Skyslicer (Remember Ripslinger’s propeller (Ripsligner from the Disney flim “Planes”))! Though it happened on the ground.

1 Like

I love how both aircrafts are Airbus friendly fire

3 Likes

That’s what the lady said

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.