MaxAvSafety: Bed Bugs infest British Air! (Video)

MaxSez: I’ve seen them all but this one makes me shutter!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/bed-bug-outbreak-on-british-airways-flight/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_em

8 Likes

I saw that the other day, I feel that this happens to often. Perhaps they need better cleaners, BA typically do have planes that arent very clean

2 Likes

This is just yuck, how could you expect this from an airline like BA? Or aboard any aircraft? Disgusting! I feel terrible for them; I would absolutely hate sitting in an airplane with any sort critter running around for hours. They’re becoming more of a low cost day by day.

1 Like

BA is in a steady downhill.

2 Likes

This is why I’d opt for Virgin Atlantic instead.

2 Likes

Well hope she gets better

1 Like

Seems my virtual airline of the same name has better professional standards than her real world counterpart… what a shame. British Airways definitely needs to start getting their ducks in a row if they want to remain in business many years from now.

1 Like

Bedbugs need vacations too.

1 Like

In fairness the article is nearly two years old. One reported incident in that time hardly warrants the ‘eeew BA are dirty mingers’ response from some on here. As the article states it’s not an issue reserved to BA.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.